ch 15

After Wei Xu went to mountain.
Helin  who was in home got himself busy in work.

After waking up he prepare breakfast with yerin.

"Sister in law it's ready!"
He took the steamer out of stove and yerin beside him took the bowl and chopsticks.

"I'll put these on table ..you call everyone"
"Okay"

"Mother,father,brother lin , Wei qi, tanyu "
He put the dishes on table and called inside the house.

"Ah lin did Wei xu took enough food with him??"
Zhuzhi ask while taking the bun .

"Yes mother!"
Helin serve them buns and then took his seat beside Wei Xu seat.

After a breakfast helin put the dirty dishes on basin and squat down to wash it.

"Mother I'm going to south house !"
Wei lin said to zhuzhi on yard.

"Okay!"
She said and got busy in seewing the shoe sole.

"Elder brother I'll also go !"
Wei qi came out of his room and then both went away.

"Second sister in law ..I'll throw the water out after that lets go to cut grass "
Tanyu took the basin out of Helin hand and smile while speaking to him.

"Okay!"
Helin noded.

"Let the duck out on river also !"
Zhuzhi said while her head bowed in sewing .

"Okay mother"

Helin took the basket and sickle with him while tanyu ger release the duck.

River was near their house .
They both squat down near the shore to cut the tender grass while the ducks were released in river.

"Second sister in law when will second brother be coming  down the mountain??"
He hold the grass in left hand while the move of sickle on his right hand cut the grass swiftly.

"After two days!"
Helin said while busy cutting grass.

"Okay!"
"It's always exciting to see soo many wild animals whenever second brother come back from hunt !"
He laugh while remembering the scene .

"Really??"
Helin was excited to hear about Wei Xu.

"Yes!..second brother is amazing .with his single arrow the prey will got shot easily !"
He said and smile seeing Helin sparkling eyes.
Seeing him excited is good as after Wei Xu went to mountain Helin usually make himself busy in work.

"Husband is really amazing!"
Helin smile big hearing about weixu .

"Hehe..yes he is amazing and a good hunter but .... thinking of the scene tanyu pause and helin beside him elbowed him to continue

"He is little carefree!"

"Huh?"
Helin tilt his head in confusion.

"Mother said second brother is strong and good hunter but very careless with his self !"
"He usually get all dirty and dark whenever he come down the mountain ...theirs was once a time when second brother didn't come down mountain for more than 10 days ..mother was very worried . they were about to go up when second brother came back next morning all black and dirty covered in dirt and grass . Turns out he stayed longer to hunt more deer .

Tanyu laugh remembering that time.

"Oh!"
Helin listen enthusiastically about Wei Xu.

After finished cutting a basket of grass both went back .

Helin spend his day time busy doing housework and theirs other member to talk  but at night  when he's alone in room. he will curled up on bed holding wei Xu shirt .

"What's husband doing now?..did he eat ??..did he get to sleep??..."
He'll think of lots of things and fall asleep holding wei Xu shirt .

Wei Xu on other side wander and hunt in daytime while at night he'll think of His wife.

He miss holding Helin close to his body  and end up thinking about him before falling asleep.
"Did he eat properly??..took rest ??..did he feel uncomfortable??.."
He thinks all this despite knowing he will not be treated badly in home .

Both were busy physically in work while their hearts was missing each other.