ch 7

Helin notice his eyes .he was embarrassed to show him his marks.
Its was all fresh as they beat him to make him agree on this marriage.

He tried to pull his hand but wei Xu hold it tightly.

"I'll do it gently" he said and then slowly rub the handkerchief on his arm.

"Umm"
Helin whined little whenever hot water touch his wound .wei Xu who was doing it was being extra careful. His heart really hurt seeing him in pain.

After done doing his right he move to his left hand after the both hand cleaning he pull his sleeves down.

Helin look at his eyes who stare at him back.
He open his lips little to say but couldn't make a word . He really feel being with wei Xu good.
Both were staring at each other.
Wei Xu who only saw him today but his pain really hurt his heart.
He really feel like making Helin all pain go away .

"After applying medicine it'll be less painful ...wife " he said slowly and tried to soften his deep voice which didn't really soften but for Helin it was like magic because he smile little in a many days which was because of the man who think was fierce but being gentle to him.

"Thnkuu... husband" helin said and last word whispered in low voice.

Wei Xu clearly heard him and his eyes lit up.
He cover him with quilt and then stand up to throw the water out.

"Is he fine ??" Zhuzhi ask seeing wei Xu coming out of room.

"Hmm!...his body isn't soo cold anymore .I'll take food to him so he could eat something and take his medicine"
He put the basin down and scoop well water to wash his own face and hands.

"Okay!..I'll bring food you also eat with him let him rest on room it'll be warmer their in quilt and I'll also boil his medicine it'll be faster for him to take medicine and then rest "
Zhuzhi said and then went to kitchen .
Yerin put Helin medicine on kitchen counter .

She first put food for them on bowl and then after handing it to wei Xu she scoop water on pot to boil medicine.

"Go eat with him..I'll do this "
She said.

"You guys also eat " wei Xu said and after a nod from her mother he went back to his room.

Helin in room was about to go outside but stop when wei Xu pushed open his room door.

"Don't get up from bed ..." Wei Xu said and put the food on table.
He first  tuck Helin with quilt on bed and then pull the table from side and put it on bed and after that serve him food on bowl to Helin.

"Eat it warm "
He handed him chopsticks.
He lin took it and then glance at him.

"Did mother and other family members ate??"

He asked him before looking at food.

"They are.. sister in law was serving food ..mother told to eat in room as it's warm here "

"Okay ...you also eat" he  scoop the piece of fatty meat and bought it closer to his lips.

Wei Xu look at him and seeing Helin looking at him wating to eat he took a bite and also put his bowl on table with Helin.

"You eat now " he said
Helin noded and took a bite from same chopsticks.
When the warm piece of rice enter his mouth .it was really heaven for him as he has been starved for days .
He ate his food with full of red eyes .
Wei Xu who look at him silently put more meat piece in his bowl.

"Eat  husband .." Helin who look at him seeing wei Xu looking at eating he feel embarrassed.
It's true he hasn't eaten but being stare by while eating really is embarrassing.

"Hmm..wife " wei Xu said and eat his food Helin also put food on his bowl .

After the dinner wei Xu took the bowl outside and Helin in room with his tummy full with warm food sigh.

He get up from bed and then took the cloth out of the box.

He didnt have any good cloth as du xi being the shameless fill his cabinet with the quilt and the two piece of winter jacket and cloth .

He currently have a simple faded colour cloth which he wore many times and other pair of cloth which was slightly in better .

He changed into the blue one.

While wei Xu outside waited for him to change on door.
After finish changing Helin took wei Xu cloth out of almirah for him.
Wei Xu on door with medicine bowl knock.

"Come in " Helin said and then Look at wei Xu entering with bowl of medicine.

"Here take this " he handed him the bowl.
Helin took it and blow little on steam he drink the bitter medicine.

Wei Xu look at him while drinking his nose scrunch with the bitter taste of medicine.

He tried his best not to show it but his little cute face show it how he dislike the taste  of medicine.

Wei Xu smile.
He look at the folded cloth on table and then cloth on Helin.
It look like  very old cloth .
He then move to his cabinet and saw other clothes which was really in not so good condition .

He will buy more cloth fabric for him tomorrow he thought and then after that took the bowl from Helin.

After helin sit on bed wei Xu took his change of cloth  on bathroom hut which is behind their room as they have door at the  left side of wall in their room  which is connected to their personal bath hut.

Helin waited for him on bed. After changing his cloth wei Xu come inside the room.

Helin hurriedly took his changed cloth and put it on basket as he will wash it tommorrow.

Wei Xu look at helin back and then took out the proclaim bottle from the bedside.

"Wife " he said and pat his side on bed
Helin put the cloth then sit obediently beside him.

"I'll apply medicine to your back " wei Xu said .
Helin noded with red face.
He turn around and back face wei Xu .
Helin remove his upper shirt and only in his bra sit infront of him .

Wei Xu look at his white back .
He open the cap of bottle and then took some liquid on his fingers and gently rub it on red marks on his back and shoulders .

"Aaa" Helin bite his lips to not cried out.

"It's be fine wife " wei Xu said and blow on his wound.

After finish applying he make Helin turn and face his red cheeks and blushing face.

His ears were also red but he focused on his wounds first.

After finish applying medicine.he wash hands on hut and then closer the door of their room and put off the lamp.
Helin in bed scoot closer inside to make space for wei Xu .

Wei Xu laid on bed and then pull Helin to his chest.

"Your body cold ..it's best to  take warmth from me as my body is always hot " he said and  hold his waist with right hand and his left hand was pillowed by Helin.

Helin with red face put his hand on his broad chest and close his eyes.

Both sleeps in each other arms.