𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝘽𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙀𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚→

The skills Lisa displayed had thoroughly conquered all the Ph

The skills Lisa displayed had thoroughly conquered all the Ph.D. students.

After Professor Dou finally calmed down, he said,
"As punishment, all of you will work overtime and make a new robot."

"Huhh~"

A few male students started whining and Professor Dou ignored them as he said to Lisa,
"Little Zi, let's head for dinner."

Liu Kai hastily asked,
"Professor Dou, what about us? Why don't we tag along? The meal is on me."

The other students were busy nodding.

Professor Dou gave them a stern gaze and said,
"You still want to eat with us? Go and eat in the 4th canteen. You are not allowed to leave before you produce the robot I that I asked you for."

"Huhh~"

Dou Xiaoyong ignored their whining and left with her.

A few male students' voices sounded right after.

"Junior sister, what are you majoring in? We'll come to find you to play when the semester starts?"

"Junior sister, you're welcome to come and guide us anytime you fancy."

"Junior sister, when are you free? This senior will treat you to a meal."

...

She and Dou Xiaoyong soon walked very far away, and those voices were trapped inside the room.

Only then, did Dou Xiaoyong praise Lisa.
"You've done well."

She tilted her head and looked at him.

She suddenly understood that he deliberately left the room for an hour. The corner of her lips curled up and she asked,
"Second Uncle, have you been monitoring the situation through the surveillance camera?"

"That's right. This group of monkeys' hearts are loftier than the skies and think that they are great. Therefore, I got you to teach them a lesson to know who and what is actually considered a mechanical genius."

He could not resist the curving of his lips when he said that.

The both of them walked down the stairs as they conversed.

When they crossed the lobby on the first floor, Lisa was surprised to see so many people standing around.

However, when they saw her coming downstairs, they were all secretly photographing her with their phones.

Dou Xiaoyong noticed it at once. He used his stern gaze and swept across the crowd, and everyone hid their phones behind in guilt.

When the both of them walked out of the building, the whole lobby had exploded.

"Did you guys get a clear shot? My hand trembled out of nervousness earlier and did not manage to get a good shot."

"Oh no... I forgot to press the shutter!"