𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜→

Her villa actually had a basement, but it was not big enough. What she wanted was to transform the whole underground area under her villa into a basement.

Therefore, the required construction work was rather large.

In the morning, Jungkook had sent someone over to discuss with Lisa how she wanted to have the basement constructed.

In the afternoon, she took all her daily necessities and arrived at Jungkook's villa.

As he looked at the racing cars she had driven over, Jungkook asked, "You intend to continue modifying the cars?"

"Yep."

He thought that it was also good that she had something to keep herself occupied with. He then ordered the housekeeper. "Build a garage for Lisa in an open space."

The way the housekeeper looked at Lisa had changed even more. With the thought that she might possibly be the Second Young Master's other half, he had to serve her well. "I understand."

Following that, Jungkook brought Lisa to her room.

"You will be staying here during this period of time."

Lisa toured the room. It was an ensuite, where the bedroom and living room were separated by a bookshelf. There were only a few potted plants placed on the shelf, and the empty spaces were obviously for her to decorate as she pleased.

The living room had a set of beige sofas. Beside the floor-to-ceiling windows was a hanging basket chair, where one could see the scenery outside the villa.

Lisa thought that it would be pretty good to surf the net while sitting on that chair.

After she finished the tour, Lisa turned to look at Jungkook. "Where are you staying?"

"Third floor."

Lisa nodded and did not continue to ask.

Jungkook told her to put her clothes and articles away before he then left.

After Lisa unpacked her belongings, she took her laptop and sat on the hanging basket chair.

While she watched Jungkook in the yard, listening to something the housekeeper was saying, she quickly entered a long string of codes.

The code was successfully generated, and Lisa entered the black-market bounty list.

When she took a look, she was somewhat surprised.

"Someone is offering a bounty to kidnap me? Pfft! It's only 50 million!"

Lisa was a little dissatisfied that her value was so low.