𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙→

The night passed by silently and the killer did not pay a visit to Lisa's villa

When she got up in the morning, she felt regretful. "It's a pity that I can't test my upgraded protection system."

Jungkook, who was currently sitting on the sofa and reading the global financial news, looked up at her.

Lisa felt his gaze and went over as she sat beside him. She glanced at his tablet and said, "Can you be even more boring than this? You're reading global financial news early in the morning..."

She took away the tablet from his hands and pulled him up. "Come on, let's go for morning exercises."

He looked at her hand and asked, "Where?"

"Let's go outside and run."

"I'll go get a change of clothes."

He then pulled out his hands and went upstairs.

When Jungkook, dressed in casual clothes appeared before Lisa's line of sight, her eyes lit up.

He was originally handsome. Normally when he wore a suit, he would look calm and restrained. After he changed into casual clothes, the aura he gave off seemed to have changed into one that was elegant and gentle.

"Lu Jungkook, you're really handsome!"

He looked at the young lady's sparkly eyes and signaled to her. "Aren't we going for a run? Let's go. We'll be in time for breakfast when we return."

"Mm-hmm."

The duo walked out of the courtyard together and started running on the road.

Rarely would there be cars or pedestrians passing by here. Therefore, early in the morning, the road was basically empty.

Lisa ran and looked at Jungkook at the same time. No matter how she looked at him, she felt that he was particularly handsome today.

"Look at the road."

He would remind her from time to time.

In the end, he simply had no other option but to pull her hand and run together.

Lisa was elated.

This type of happy mood lasted until they arrived at the gates where Jungkook suddenly received a call.

Lisa saw a sudden change in his expression as he said, "I'll be right over."

After he hung up the phone, he said, "Lili, I have to be away for several days. I'll leave some bodyguards for you." He paused for a moment before he continued. "It's best if you stay in my villa."

Looking at his serious expression, she asked, "Did something happen?"

"It's something that happened in my family."