𝘾𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙→

The news of Lisa's bar opening on Saturday had spread all around the capital overnight and all the young ladies and young masters of high society were all aware of it

All kinds of people with various schemes started to stir.

For those who wish to cooperate with her:
"Since she's opening for business on Saturday, the company shall send her a big gift. I don't believe she will refuse to work with us."

"I heard that she is fond of racing cars. Immediately order a luxury racing car from XX automobile and send it to her. Tell her that it is a gift from our company to congratulate the opening of her bar."

"I heard that she is fond of playing around. Send her the gold membership cards of XX Entertainment Club and YY Entertainment Club and let her play however she likes."

"Isn't she fond of men? During the opening, bring some good-looking men."

...

The high society young masters and young ladies:
"I'd like to see how she has renovated her bar in a mere month and a bit. A woman like her dares to operate a bar? Isn't she afraid of going into a deficit?"

"It's opening on Saturday? It just so happens that I've been getting super bored these days and making a trip down to her bar to relax should be fun. If I'm not satisfied with the service, see how I take care of her."

"I finally have a chance to openly cause trouble for her. Haha... you want to open a business? I'd like to see if her bar can successfully open for business!"

"Try to get her drunk. Since she's so arrogant, then we'll let everyone enjoy the scene of her making a fool out of herself in her own bar!"

"Since my family said that she is off-limits for the time being, it shouldn't be a problem if I cause trouble for her, right? Ha! It's really unpleasant to see a woman like her acting so arrogant, in just because she had eaten together with Second Brother twice."

...

No matter what plans they had, since Lisa mentioned the bar would be open for business on Saturday, she had to make preparations.

However, there was nothing much to prepare. The AI management, robot waiters, the bartenders and even the DJs are all robots. In such a situation, she had nothing to be concerned about.

She toured the whole bar and said to the robot following behind her,
"Strengthen the safety measures. Use infrared rays for the detector and those carrying foreign items will be prevented from entering."

Also, get the bodyguard robots to lower their strength. I don't wish to be earning money and paying medical bills at the same time."

Little Loli just happened to walk past, when she heard she say that. She seemed to have received a signal and somehow felt that her Master directed that at her.