𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙊𝙧 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙚→

In fact, the people from Room A1 had gone out to watch the commotion when the male models had stopped Lisa

In fact, the people from Room A1 had gone out to watch the commotion when the male models had stopped Lisa. They had only gone back after she came over.

When they heard knocking sounds on the door, they deliberately waited for a few seconds before opening it.

She stood outside and asked,
"You were asking for me to drink with you?"

"That's right."
One of the men deliberately asked,
"Boss Zi, you've been standing by the door and are not coming inside? Are you afraid that we will eat you up?"

She looked at the group with a cold gaze and entered with Little Loli.

"Boss Zi, come and sit here."

Everyone specially vacated a sofa for her.

After Lisa sat down, a man with gold-rimmed glasses made a statement.
"This bar is of great significance to us, and we have frequented here in the past. Even though the owner has changed, we are still happy that it can continue operating."

Another woman spoke more straightforwardly.
"Boss Zi has created such a great spectacle today and you must have spent quite the effort. Don't end up not being able to continue tomorrow."

Lisa answered with indifference,
"Don't worry. Even if you are too broke to spend time here, it's impossible for my bar to close."

The woman sneered.
"Even if I laze around doing nothing, I still have endless pocket money every month. I wonder if it would be the same for Boss Zi."

She stared at her with a strange gaze, causing the woman's hair to stand on end.
"So other than asking money from your family, you're incapable of anything."

"You–!"

"Hanlu, don't be rash."

A few of them stopped her.

Hanlu finally calmed down and sat down, she stopped talking.

An indiscernible smile curled up on the corner ofLisa's lips and she said,
"What else do you have to say?"

When they heard her, they felt uncomfortable deep down.

They felt that they had been led by the nose.

The gold-rimmed glasses man smiled and said,
"Boss Zi, I believe you have some sort of misunderstanding about people of our status."

"Oh?"
She did not think she had any misunderstanding about them.

The gold-rimmed glasses man pushed up his glasses and said,
"All of us have a job and all our jobs deserve respect."

"So what are you trying to say? That the jobs of the high society young masters and young ladies are worthy of respect, while the jobs of those who are not in your circle can be looked down on by you?"