𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚→

Just that, the man's communication device rang

Lisa tapped Little Loli on her arm and beckoned for her to connect to his communication device.

Little Loli immediately understood.

Shortly after, a voice sounded from a nearby stereo.

"We've already taken care of the people here. How's your side doing?"

That man looked at them in shock and first responded to the other party.
"It'll be resolved soon."

After which, he lowered his voice and asked,
"How did you do that?"

"Why should we tell you?"
Little Loli walked towards him.

His killing aura intensified, and he swiftly took out a gun and aimed at the Little Loli.

"Die!"

Bam! Bam! Bam!

When she saw bullet holes in her favorite clothes, Little Loli was enraged.
"Compensate for my clothes!"

Following that, she suddenly pounced towards him.

That man was clearly shocked that Little Loli was not afraid of the gun. With a punch, Little Loli had sent him flying as he hit the glass window.

BAM!

The quality of the glass was pretty good. The man bounced back from the glass and fell to the ground while covering his arm. His complexion turned pale, and it was so painful that he could not even get up.

Little Loli walked over while the man was struggling and stepped on his back.

Crack.

The sound of broken bones could be heard.

"Ugj..."

Little Loli turned to Lisa and asked,
"Master, how should we deal with this person?"

She looked at the man who repeatedly rolled his eyes and said after slight consideration,
"Let's check how people in the other rooms on this floor are doing."

Having said that, she directly hacked into the signal blocker on this floor and connected to all the suites.

There was a total of eight presidential suites on this floor and the people in seven of the rooms were all resolved.

Looking at this, she snorted and looked at the man lying on the ground.
"Who are you people?"

That man remained silent.

Little Loli increased the force of her legs.
"My Master is asking you a question; how dare you keep quiet!"

That man gritted his teeth and remained silent. He was waiting. Waiting for his companions to notice the situation on his side and come to his rescue.