chapter 5

The day of the banquet has come very fast in Fang duobing's opinion. He and his father has arrived at the Jin Mantang's manor. Everything is almost the same as before, thought Fang duobing. Yan Wang just stood beside him and looked around. ' Child, I'll go and search the opal skull and the ice plank. You know what to do, right?'  Yan Wang said looking at Fang duobing. ' Yes ' Fang duobing said looking at Yan Wang, who nodded and disappeared to search for the ice plank and the opal skull. Fang duobing went with his father to greet Jin Mantang, but Fang duobing was searching for Miss Zhiyu. originally, she was 4 years older than him. If he was 7 years now, then she must be 11. They must help her before anything could happen. 

He spotted her near the food table and made his way (still in his wheelchair) to her and asked smiling," Jiejie, is the food delicious?" making his face as innocent as possible. Zhiyu was surprised to find a kid talking to her. But she didn't feel scared of Fang duobing. " Yes. the food is delicious. You can try it." she said smiling a little at Fang duobing. Fang duobing was a little sad for her misfortune in last life. But he can help her from the clutches of thatJin Mantang. Fang duobing took a little dumpling from the table and ate it. " It's good, jiejie." he said smiling at her. " Jiejie, can I ask you something?" he said looking at her. She nodded her head. " Do you like living here with your yifu?" Fang duobing asked in a hush voice. Even if Zhiyu is older than Fang duobing, she is still just a child. So, she just shook her head as a no. " I don't like it hear." she wishpered to him." Yifu always scolds Zhiyu and I was always forced to eat the herbs every day." she complied to him in a low voice pouting. " Then jiejie, if you get a chance to get away from here, will you go?" Fang duobing asked in a whisper. Zhiyu nodded her head excitedly. She would do anything to leave this place. Fang duobing leaned to whisper something to her. She was looking a little skeptical but Fang duobing consoled her. " Don't worry jiejie. I know a gege who is so strong. He is here to help us. We just need to do what he has to say, okay jiejie?" Zhiyu was convinced by that and nodded her head. 

" Jiejie, I think it's time to go now. Be careful, okay? And nobody should know about this." He said looking at her. Zhiyu just smiled at him and nodded, before leaving to her room. Now that one part of the plan is done, we just have to wait. Fang duobing was waiting for Yan Wang so they can proceed with the remaining plan when suddenly a commotion started in the guests. They are saying that the no.1 sword god is here. Fang duobing who heard this news panicked. Why is Li xiangyi here?! Yan Wang who just came back, heard this news, also blinked in confusion. ' We have such great luck. Right, child?' Yan Wang said with some sarcasm. ' Yan Wang qienbei, please don't joke about it. And how can Li xiangyi be here?! Is he also invited?!'  Fang duobing said slightly panicking. Fang duobing was trying to make his presence as little as possible, but he still caught the eyes of Li xiangyi, who had just entered the room. They both looked at each other just for a few seconds when Fang duobing turned his head, breaking the eye contact. Li xiangyi was quickly surrounded by the guests, mostly female guests. Jin Mantang quickly went to welcome him. You shouldn't ignore the great sword god, right? Seeing Li xiangyi being distracted, Fang duobing slowly made his way to his father so that he can permission to go the garden that Jin Mantang was so proud of. That's where their plan begins. 

" Father, I want to see Master Jin's Garden." Fang duobing asked his father. Minister Fang looked at his son and said," Just wait until Master Jin come back, Xiaobao. I'll ask him if he can allow you." Fang duobing visibly deflated, just like a kicked puppy. Father Fang's heart hurt a little seeing his like that. But he can't allow his son to do whatever he like without manners. " What's the matter, minister Fang? I think I heard my name." Jin Mantang asked, just came near them, Li xiangyi following just behind him. " Oh, it's nothing master Jin. It's just Fang duobing wanted to visit your garden. Will you permit him to enter?" Minister Fang asked Jin Mantang not forgetting to give a salute to Li xiangyi, who nodded in response. " Ohh. That's the matter. Don't worry Minister Fang. Young master Fang can enter the garden." He said and looked at Fang duobing," Does young master Fang like plants?" He asked. Fang duobing nodded," I like plants. Especially flowers." He said looking with his big eyes which are making him look so innocent. Li xiangyi who was listening the whole time saw the child and felt that he was cute for a second. Like he wanted to pinch his cheeks. " Then can I see your garden right now. I really want to look at the flowers, Master Jin." Fang duobing asked. Having secured a 'GO AHEAD' from Jin Mantang, he saluted to them not forgetting Li xiangyi, he followed the servent that Jin Mantang summoned to take to the garden. After seeing Fang duobing leave, Li xiangyi felt a strange feeling that something is going to happen right now. It's his gut feeling and he always trusts it. So he was on guard.

After reaching the garden he dismissed the servent saying that he will stay at the garden for sometime so that he can leave. The servent left after bowing to him. The garden was big enough to hide and no one will notice if anything happens. ' Child, we have to go now.' Yan Wang said appearing right infront him. He snapped his finger and again Fang duobing turned into his adult form after surrounded by the black mist. Fang duobing raised from his wheel chair and both of them nodded to each other before jumping on the rooftop silently. Fang duobing was in the same attire as before with the mask covering his face. They slowly made their way to Zhiyu's room because it's part of the plan.

After 15 minutes
                       " AHHHHHHHH!!!!! "

Everyone in the hall was alerted by that screaming. It was coming from the backyard. Li xiangyi was the first one to react and he immediately went outside just to see a black figure on the tallest rooftop holding Zhiyu.