chapter 4

After reaching the main hall, Li xiangyi released the chair and Fang duobing sighed in relief. At the same time Yan Wang appeared in front of them. Fang duobing was happy to be united with him again. He was silently crying the tears of joy. But that didn't last long. ' Child, we got some  bad news ' Yan Wang communicated in mind looking at Fang duobing. Fang duobing had a blank face but in his mind, he is panicking. Just then Shan gudao came. " Junior brother, what are you doing here?" He asked Li xiangyi. Shan gudao's face was so gentle that Fang duobing nearly rolled his eyes. " I just brought senior brother's nephew here." Li xiangyi replied. 

Shan gudao just looked at Fang duobing lightly and said," It's getting late. I'll send Fang duobing back." Fang duobing looked at the two of them and saluted a goodbye and a servant was summoned. Fang duobing left without turning back as if hurrying to leave. Li xiangyi noticed this behavior but didn't say anything. His suspicion grew even more. But he was also questioning himself, what nonsense is he thinking. This child is very weak, and he can't even walk. He doesn't want to suspect a child, who could not even be related to last night incident. But he can't deny that the scent is same as he smelled last night. I will get to the bottom of this.  

Fang duobing was safely transferred to the carriage, Yan Wang was also Infront of him, sitting like an aristocrat. ' soo.. the bad news is..'  Fang duobing asked him in his mind. ' I was searching for the spirit's ashes because it's very important to maintain it's soul. But I couldn't find it. The spirit hid it well but without it we can't destroy it.' Yan Wang explained to him. Fang duobing signed. ' If we can't stop the spirit then we just have to stop it's intensions.'   He said. Yan Wang nodded and said,' We have to find the ice planks first so that we can destroy the mother bug and the remaining children bugs.' Fang duobing agreed to it.

' If we are talking about collecting the ice planks, then I suggest we go to the Jin mantang residence first.' Yan Wang said. ' Why?' Fang duobing asked looking at him. ' Because right now, there are already some bandits in the yipin tomb.' Yan Wang explained ever so patiently. ' Like the fourteen thieves of Netherland?!' Fang duobing asked excitedly. Yan Wang nodded and said,' yes. Thats why we should go get the one in Jin Mantang.In three days Jin Mantang will hold a banquet to show off his treasures. That's the time we will take the ice plank.' Yan Wang explained his plan while looking at Fang duobing. ' Well.. we got work to do.' Fang duobing said and signed.

When they reached Tianji manor, his mother was waiting for his return. After enquiring that he was fine she let a sign of relief and left to attend her duties. When they reached his room, Fang duobing suddenly remembered something. So he quickly dismissed all the servents so he can talk to Yan Wang freely. " Yan Wang qienbei, I forgot to ask. Li xiangyi didn't behave in the way like last life. Did we do anything to change that. He didn't even say that he take me as his disciple if i can complete the 100 sword formations." Fang duobing said worried If anything happened. " We did nothing to change anything yet, child. Did he behave in any odd manner or something?" Yan Wang asked, frown forming on his face. " Nothing. How he came to me, giving the sword is all same like last life. But in the middle he suddenly looked at me asked my name and that if we met somewhere before. He didn't ask that before nor did he helped me to come to the main hall. Every thing is confusing qienbei." Fang duobing explained everything.

Yan Wang frowned even more listening to that. " I'll check if there are any disturbances in the Diyu court. Rest now, child. Things will get tougher from now on." Yan Wang said and disappeared. Fang duobing just
watched and went to bed. But he didn't sleep. Couldn't sleep was the right word. A lot of things will change from here on. He has to be ready. He was excited, nervous, happy and sad. All kinds of feelings came at the same time. He was excited for the adventures, he was nervous for what about to come, he was happy to save Li lianhua and he was sad because of his interruption there will be no Li lianhua. Huhh.. whatever he is going to do its for the better. He comforted himself and took a small nap because it's still afternoon.

When he woke up, it's already 5'o clock in the evening. Oh! I slept for a full 3 hours. When he about to get up to climb onto his wheel chair, the maids knocked and said that his medicinal bath is ready. Fang duobing remembered that he still need to do all those things regularly again. Maybe he can cut that 3 years pain of taking medicine into something small. Oh boy, we got a lot to do. After taking the bath, I mean soaking in the herbal bath for half an hour, he had to acupuncture his pressure points. After all of that is done, it's dinner time.

His father and mother are waiting for him at the dinner table. He greeted them normally and all of them started to eat. They asked if Fang duobing was doing okay and Fang duobing just smiled at them and said that he was fine. " Fuŕen, we got an invitation to the banquet that was being hosted by Jin Mantang. Are you going to come with me?" Fang duobing's father asked his wife. Fang duobing widened his eyes and kept looking at his father. " I don't think I can come with you zhangfù. I have to meet madam Lu that day." Fang duobing's mother sighed. " Father, can I come with you?" Fang duobing asked excitedly looking at his father. " You? What about your health, son?" Master Fang asked worriedly. " Don't worry about it, father. I'm feeling better now a days and I'm having more energy than before. And I want to go to the banquet with you to learn about the outside world." Fang duobing was speaking some truth in the first two sentences but was spitting nonsense in the other half. Master Fang was feeling a little happy and proud that his son was healing and wanting to learn with him. What a good son he has. He furen also was happy that her son was willing to go outside. Fang duobing was kinda guilty for tricking his parents but he can't have another chance like this.

Dinner was completed and Fang duobing went to his room to rest. Just then Yan Wang appeared on a chair. " There is no disturbances in the court. You don't have to worry." Yan Wang said. Fang duobing signed," Qienbei, we got an invitation for the banquet. So there is no need to infiltrate that Jin manor. But that Jin Mantang is a very perverted person. He used his innocent step daughter's blood in the jade skull for his own benefits. We can't leave him alone qienbei." Fang duobing said getting angry as he remembered the things Jin Mantang had done. " Don't worry. He will get his punishment. It's getting late now. You rest. I'll take my leave." Yan Wang said disappearing again. Fang duobing just fell on his bed and started to think that his first mission is going to be in two days. He should mentally prepare himself. I wonder what Li lianhua is doing right now... Fang duobing thought to himself and started to drift to sleep.