Chapter 3

When Yan Wang and Fang duobing reached the Tianji manor, they silently made their way to Fang duobing's room. Fang duobing fell onto his bed and signed. Yan Wang just sat on one of his chairs and snapped his finger. Dark mist again surrounded Fang duobing making him take his child form again. Fang duobing was not startled this time.
" Yan Wang qienbei, will it be a problem if Li lianhua or Di feisheng saw me?" Fang duobing asked curiously turning his head to the god of fate. " well it's not a problem if they saw you, it's a problem if they know this matter. " Yan Wang explained reading a scroll that appeared out of nowhere. " Then we will take of that matter when if it happens. But don't you need rest Yan Wang qienbei?" Fang duobing asked sitting up on his bed. " I don't need sleep, child. I just meditate. But you should rest now. Traveling in time and bearing my qi transformation will take a toll on your body especially for your young body. So rest. Good night." Yan Wang said disappearing. " yeah..." Fang duobing said slowly, eyes closing and he fell asleep.
The next morning, Fang duobing was woken up by his mother. He slowly opened his eyes and saw his slightly younger face of his mother. " Xiaobao, wake up. Why are you sleeping in today? Your uncle is on his way. You better wake up quickly and get dressed." Madam He said while getting to make Fang duobing get up and help him in to his wheel chair. Fang duobing was in a daze until he digested what his mother had dropped on him. " WHAT!!" Fang duobing shouted. His mother and even their servents are startled by his outbreak. " Xiaobao? What happened? Are you not feeling? Why are you so shocked?Did you forgot that your uncle will come today?" Madam He asked Fang duobing who was shocked and looking at her with his bright, big eyes.
" He he he.. maybe I did forgot. I'll get ready quickly, mother. You can go now. I'll handle my self. He he.." Fang duobing said awkwardly laughing. His mother just looked at him suspiciously but still left for other things. When the maids are helping him in getting ready, he tried to speak with Yan Wang in his mind. ' Yan Wang qienbei, are you there?' He asked. ' I'm right here, child.' Yan Wang repiled, appearing right infront of Fang duobing making him jump slightly. " Are you alright, Young master? " one of the maids asked him. " yeah, I'm alright." Fang duobing said smiling at her. Then he looked at Yan Wang like he was betrayed but still said to him, ' Yan Wang qienbei, please stay with me for the time being. I'm scared of facing my father alone.' Yan Wang nodded and said,' Don't worry. I'll be there with you. Can't leave you alone with a high level spirit, right?' Fang doubing sighed in relief hearing this. He is not really ready to face Shan gudao alone. After getting ready he was pushed ( because he is in a wheel chair ) to the middle of the manor that's like a main hall. There he saw Shan gudao sitting on one of the chairs. Ohhhh goodddd please help me. Fang duobing was thinking in his mind but his face did not change. Just innocently big eyes blinking at Shan gudao.
He slauted with his hands to Shan gudao," Uncle, it's nice to meet you. I hope your trip to here was good." He said his greetings and looked at Shan gudao. Shan gudao just nodded without even looking at him. " Since you are here, I'll take you to sigumen to show you around." Shan gudao said getting up. Fang duobing was about to refuse but Yan Wang who was beside him placed a hand on his shoulder,' Don't refuse him, child. Just go along with him. I'll be with you. There is something I should search in that sigumen.' Fang duobing just nodded his head and stared at Shan gudao before following after him. If he remembers correctly this timeline should be where he first met Li xiangyi. I hope I don't do anything stupid. Fang duobing was silently muttering to himself. When they reached sigumen, there are people going in and out the sect due to various reasons. It's much more lively now than in the future. Fang duobing thought to himself. ' Child, can you manage on your own for a while? I will go and search Shan gudao's room for something.' Yan Wang asked looking at Fang duobing. Fang duobing just lightly nodded without anyone seeing. Then Yan Wang vanished leaving Fang duobing alone with Shan gudao. He said to himself, I can do it. I just don't talk too much and by that way I won't cause any trouble. Shan gudao took him to the back yard of the sect and handed him a sword that's too heavy for a weak child's body like him. But he still took it and surprisingly the sword did not feel heavy at all. But he should act like he can't otherwise Shan gudao will do something that they can't predict. Just like last life, he was able to lose his sword accidentally. Shan gudao just like last time scolded him. He just looked down to his lap while rolling his eyes hoping no one would see that. After finishing his lecture, Shan gudao left him in the backyard. Seeing him leave, Fang duobing sighed and proceeds to reach for the sword that a little further away from him on the ground. " That sword is too heavy for you" someone familiar said. Fang duobing froze but slowly looked to his left. Li lianhua...Fang duobing just stared at him blankly without saying anything. He slowly sat up straight looking at Li xiangyi. " Take this wooden sword. You can first practice the sword forms with this and then you can hold that sword." Li xiangyi said tossing a wooden to Fang duobing who caught it with ease. Li xiangyi when saw that raised an eye brow. This child caught the sword so easily like a swordman. Li xiangyi thought to himself but didn't say anything. When he bent down to lift the sword that on the ground, he caught the same scent, mikly with nodes of medicine and lilies. He suddenly looked at that child who was staring at him with his big eyes. Fang duobing slightly jumped when Li xiangyi looked at him. Li xiangyi just when near him to hand over the sword and also to confirm the scent. Yes. This is the same scent as last night. But why does this child has it. He handed the sword but the child didn't even make eye contact. Just taking the sword. " This junior thanks senior Li for your advice." Fang duobing saluted but in his mind, OH MYYY GOODDD. DID HE KNOW ANYTHING. WHY IS HE SUDDENLY LOOKING AT ME?! SERIOR YAN!!HELP!! Seeing the slightly shaking hands of the child and eye contact avoiding Li xiangyi's suspicion grew even more. " What's the name this junior?" Li xiangyi asked him. " This junior is named Fang duobing." Fang duobing replied still not looking at him. Ohh. He is senior brother's nephew. But why does he seem so familiar, like I've known him before. " Did we meet before?" Li xiangyi again asked him. " No, senior Li. It's the first time we are meeting." Fang duobing hurriedly said. Li xiangyi saw that Fang duobing's eyes are looking to his left. Humans will always look to their left when lying. Li xiangyi thought to himself.
" If that's all, then this junior will take his leave." Fang duobing bowed his head and hurried to leave. Hands on his wheel chair and tried to row(?) his chair. But his chair didn't move even an inch. His back is facing Li xiangyi, so he slowly turned back just to see Li xiangyi holding his chair with one hand. " I'll help you, Fang duobing. The road is very rocky and you might fall if not carefull." Li xiangyi said now both hands holding the wheel chair. " You don't need to do this, Senior Li." Fang duobing panicked, trying to stop him. " Don't worry, Fang duobing. It's no trouble." Li xiangyi smiled at him but continued to push the chair out to the manor. Fang duobing can't speak anymore. SENIOR YAN!!!!HELP!!! ME!!! He cried internally.