"Tum mera dil firse behka rahi ho, Hyra." Hayder softly uttered, sending shivers down Hyra's spine. She, still mentally absent since last night, was here he was...

(You're captivating my heart again, Hyra,)

"Lekin kya karu office jana hai warna...)

(But I have to go to the office, or...)

"Please, Hayder... hath na lagaye mujhe, main apse naraz hoon." Hyra said, removing his hand from her.

(Don't touch me. I'm upset with you,)

Hayder suddenly taken aback, but unfazed by Hyra's anger, he embraced her again without delving into the reasons behind her frustration.

"Janta hoon kyu kal raat se tumne yeh baat kai baar kaha hai. Par main tumhe mana lunga, lekin abhi nahi. Raat mein." Running his hand through her wet hair, Hayder spoke.

(I know you've been saying this since last night. But I'll convince you, not now. Tonight.)

Understanding the hidden meaning in Hayder's words, Hyra's ears turned crimson, and her hands grew cold. She just wanted to distance herself from Hayder, fearing she might lose courage again.

"Mat kariye aisi baatein." This time, Hyra sternly removed his hands and moved away. She was timid, but her shyness ignited a fire in Hayder's heart. This time, Hayder didn't grab her; Putting his hand into his pant pocket, he just looked at her, making Hyra nervous with his intense gaze.

(Don't say such things.)

"Aise mat dekhiye warna main chali jaungi." Hyra warned Hayder, but it had no effect on him.

(Don't look like that, or I'll leave.)

"Achha? Main jane dunga tab na," Hayder dismissed her threat.

(Really? As if I'll let you leave.)

"Mat jane dijiye, toh main ro dungi." This time, she issued another threat. Hayder had mentioned yesterday that he disliked her tears.

(If you won't, I'll cry.)

And this wasn't an idle threat; tears welled up in her eyes this time. Hayder's heart sank, and he approached Hyra with concern.

"Achha main kuch nahi keh raha hai. Lekin yeh batao tum gussa kyu ho?"

(Fine I won't say a word, but tell me why are you upset?)

"Kyuki... kyuki..." Hyra couldn't figure out what to say.

(Because... Because...)

"Kyuki?" Hayder knew exactly what Hyra wanted to say but pretended to be unaware.

(Because?)

"Kal apne..." She couldn't complete her sentence, entangled in the folds of modesty.

(Yesterday you...)

"Kal maine?" Hayder asked softly, knowing Hyra would never say it.

(Yesteray I?)

"Kitni buri baat hai," Hyra said in anger. "Main kaise bahar jau? Main sabko kya shakal dikhaungi?" She was speaking as per her maturity, and her words made Hayder angry.