" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Taehyung scream and stomp his foot on floor while other employees look at him with sympathy.

" I think boss gonna fire him also. He don't seem to like his assistant " One of employees whisper to other making her nod.

" But he is cute and handsome, I wish jeon will sphere him" Girl said looking at taehyung dreamily.

" If you have scream enough than you can come" Jungkook said standing near stairs. Taehyung face become red and he quickly follow him. Jungkook control his laugh seeing others cute act and walk upstairs.

" I think boss has also lost his mind" Minho said seeing jungkook walking upstairs.

" Yeah he never use stairs to go up but now he seems to forget about it" Jennie said watching the duo disappearing into second floor and they start to focus on their own work.

Jungkook enter in his office with taehyung behind him who was thinking in mind how to murder his boss.

" So how are you here Mr Kim. I thought you will not accept my offer because of your pride" Jungkook smugly said sitting like a king on his chair.

Taehyung stand there with straight face internally screaming and shouting at him for his annoying behavior

" My parents forced me to do this job as according do them I have to focus on my dream job not on some arrogant person ahh I mean on other people and by the way you were the one who threatened me to work with you" He said remembering about how his parents emotionally blackmailed him to do this job. He whined that he will die but not work here but his parents were adamant that he will work here or no where.

Jungkook scoffed at other knowing whom he was referring as arrogant but clear his throat hearing about threat.

" Anyways, get your job requiring things from miss sana who will be in first floor and start your work, your cabin is next to mine" Jungkook said making taehyung groan internally.

" If I had to go on 1st floor again why didn't you tell me first to collect my things" He said more like shout frustrated  making jungkook smirk.

" And who said I am going to make your job easy Kim" He smugly said making taehyung understand what he meant. Taehyung glared at him and dashed out of room.

Jungkook start to laugh at his pissed off face and shook his head afterward.

" Ughhhh" Taehyung grit his teeth hearing his boss laugh and walk downstairs

" Ughhhh" Taehyung grit his teeth hearing his boss laugh and walk downstairs. Now who will tell him that he is the only person who can hear his boss laugh. Even his parents never heard him laughing.

" Thank you miss sana" He said taking files and clipboard from her.

" Don't need to be formal Mr Kim you can call me sana only"she said smiling making him smile too.

" Ok than you can call me taehyung " He said forwarding his hand and she shook it laughing a little

Jungkook was getting pissed seeing there interaction from cctv camera.
" Why the hell they both are smiling "
He said glaring at them.

So he took the mic which he use to make announcement.

" Mr Kim return to your cabin and tell me about today schedule if you have collected your essentials " .

Taehyung mood instantly become sour hearing his boss voice from speaker and glare at that speaker.

He ignored stares from employees and walk to his cabin saying by to sana.

Jungkook smile contently seeing him going to his cabin and start to sign files.

Taehyung check all the emails and make a schedule on clipboard sitting in his cabin. He than huffed knowing he have to go to that stone face arrogant bunny room to tell him.
He sighed and walk to his office, he knock a little and enter hearing come in.

" Who is he? "A beautiful middle age lady asked to jungkook sitting in his office.

Taehyung look at her confusely but he choke on his spit and wide his pupils hearing what his boss said.

     " He is my secret boyfriend I was talking about mom".

              ---------------------------------

By ❤✨