Part-18

Chapter 18: The First Mission - Anomaly Detected

The Royal Guard, now composed of both well-known and newly added members like Gon, Killua, Gojo, Ezdeath, Kirito, and Jotaro Kujo, had a crucial mission ahead. An outside anomaly had been detected, and with Naruto occupied in a sensitive discussion with Lelouch, he entrusted the Royal Guard with their first mission.

Chapter 18.1: A Multiverse Anomaly - Threat Looms

The Multiverse Nexus had signaled a looming threat—an anomaly that demanded the Royal Guard's immediate attention. This anomaly was unlike anything they had faced before and could pose a significant risk to the dimensions.

Chapter 18.2: A Team Dispatched - Facing Space Aliens

The Royal Guard mobilized, led by Gon, Killua, and Gojo. Their mission was to confront the anomaly, which had manifested as a group of formidable space aliens.Gon, Killua, Gojo, and the rest of the team prepared for battle, ready to use their unique abilities to confront this extraterrestrial threat.

Chapter 18.3: Quick but Insightful - Battling the Space Aliens

In a swift and intense battle, Gon, Killua, Gojo, Baki, Ezdeath, Kirito, and Jotaro Kujo faced off against the space aliens. Their combined strength allowed them to defeat the invaders quickly, but the skirmish revealed valuable insights into their capabilities and potential weaknesses.

Chapter 18.4: Learning and Growing - Notes for Improvement

After the battle, the Royal Guard took time to reflect. They recognized the need to refine their teamwork, strategies, and individual skills. Each member made notes on how to address their weaknesses and further hone their abilities.

Chapter 18.5: A Moment of Respite - Bonding Over a Meal

Following the mission, the Royal Guard gathered for a well-deserved meal. In this Multiverse, the drinking age was lower, and their unique characteristics allowed them to consume and digest food and drink with ease.They shared stories, laughter, and camaraderie, deepening the bonds between these extraordinary individuals.

Chapter 18.6: Night at the Hotel - Resting for the Future

With full bellies and hearts, the Royal Guard concluded the day by staying at a comfortable hotel. They rested, knowing that their journey was just beginning, and the challenges they faced would only grow in complexity and danger.As they settled in for the night, the chapter came to a close, leaving anticipation for the adventures that awaited them in Naruto's Multiverse.

(End of Chapter 18)