Part-27

Chapter 27: Ascension to Null - Naruto's Mastery Reaches New Heights

Naruto's quest for ultimate power reached a climactic moment as he devoured 1000 bowls of "Naruto's Ultimate Ramen" in rapid succession. The result was the attainment of "level null" on all aspects, a state of existence that defied all conventions.

Chapter 27.1: A Godlike Feat - Level Null Attained

With his stats at "null," Naruto had achieved a level of power that transcended any limitations. He was now the embodiment of limitless potential and boundless authority within his Multiverse.

Chapter 27.2: The Return of the Royal Guard - A Demigod Army

As the Royal Guard returned from their month-long mission, Naruto gathered them along with his knight army from Berserk and Fate. These formidable beings were to become demi-gods in service to Naruto, the true deity of his Multiverse.

Chapter 27.3: Customized Armory - Armor of Choice

Naruto, in his benevolence, provided each member of his elite forces the freedom to choose their armor. These personal selections would become an extension of their identities as they served under the unparalleled might of their leader.

Chapter 27.4: The All-Powerful - Naruto's Ascendancy

With his godlike power, the Multiverse bowed to Naruto's will. He had achieved a level of supremacy that transcended imagination, becoming the ultimate guardian and ruler of his realm.

Chapter 27.5: The New Order - Naruto's Vision Realized

As Naruto looked upon his assembled forces, he saw the embodiment of his vision—a Multiverse united in harmony, guided by his wisdom, and protected by his immense power.

(End of Chapter 27)