Part-13

Chapter 13: Bonds and Unity - A Multiverse's Gathering

As Baki prepared to showcase his martial prowess, Killua and Gon shared a moment of gratitude for the world they now inhabited, thanks to "Uzumaki-sama," whom they affectionately referred to as their benefactor.

Chapter 13.1:

Gon and Killua, sipping their drinks, talked about how grateful they were for the opportunities Naruto's Multiverse had provided. They discussed the idea of taking vacations and holidays with friends like Kurapika, Leorio, and other random anime characters they had befriended.With laughter in their hearts, they planned to meet up in Odyssey City, the capital of Odyssey Island, once the Royal Guard Exam was over. They acknowledged that while it was daytime at the exam location, it was evening where they were enjoying their drinks.

Chapter 13.2:

However, as they chatted, they began to draw attention from the crowd. People recognized them as Killua and Gon, renowned figures from their respective anime worlds. A crowd began to form around them, eager for a glimpse of the famous duo.Sensing the gathering intensity, Killua and Gon decided it was time to leave. With their incredible speed and agility, they slipped away from the crowd and made their way to Wu Tangshan, where the Royal Guard Exam was taking place.

Chapter 13.3:

Meanwhile, back at the exam location, Baki unleashed a breathtaking display of martial prowess. He showcased every skill, technique, and ability he had acquired from the various mentors in Naruto's Multiverse.The participants and spectators watched in awe as Baki's performance pushed the boundaries of martial arts. His display left an indelible mark on the audience, and his future within the Royal Guard seemed assured.

Chapter 13.4:

Following Baki's impressive performance, the other candidates from the Royal Guard demonstrated their abilities. Their feats were equally awe-inspiring, showcasing the remarkable talents drawn from different anime worlds.

Chapter 13.5:

A background check revealed the identities of the candidates who showed immense growth within Naruto's Multiverse. The future Royal Guard was composed of individuals such as Killua Zoldyck, Gon Freecss, Baki Hanma, and other remarkable characters from less popular anime and manhwa.These individuals had overcome challenges, forged bonds, and displayed unwavering determination. As they progressed through the Royal Guard Exam, their destinies within the Multiverse took shape.

(End of Chapter 13)