Yang: "Let's go." 

Y/N: "Right."

On the central island, Raven is delivering as much damage as she can onto the relic of knowledge, calling in lightning and fire and ice.

Seeing that none of that works, she resorts to just bashing it endlessly with Omen, exhausting herself out more and more. The only thing she ended up destroying is the small pillar on which she placed the relic on. Her blade breaks against the relic's glass when Team RWBY+Y/N finally approach her and she turns to glare at them, though her eyes lack the normal amount of confidence she once had. Raven's been shaken and she's trying to hide it the best she can. Looking back to the undamaged relic, Raven speaks up, addressing to them.

Raven: "I don't know what you're expecting but, you're not going to get it. Turn around and go home."

Yang is the first to respond.

Yang: "You know we can't do that."

The bandit woman sucks in a breath and mutters.

Raven: "Of course you can't."

She turns to look at them, resting her hand on Omen's sheath.

Raven: "None of you can leave well enough alone, can you?"

Crossing his arms and staring at her, Y/N gives a deadpan expression as he replies.

Y/N: "What can we say. We made our choice and we're just seeing it through."

This makes Raven shoot a glare at him as she places a hand to herself. 

Raven: "I'm trying to end 'all' of this! Right here and right now."

Weiss snaps back at this.

Weiss: "You think that makes any of this better? You attacked us!"

Raven quickly counters.

Raven: "None of you were supposed to be there! If you hadn't shown up, me and Vernal could have just been in and out with the relic before they even knew what hit them. You ruined my plan!"

Y/N sarcastically retorts back. 

Y/N: "Oh we're sorry that we mess up a plan that we knew nothing about. We just thought that you were merely working Cinder and her group to get the relic because you're that scared of Salem. Not like your plan was any good."

Raven growls at him as Yang chimes in.

Yang: "The same plan that included killing Qrow? That included killing all of us?"

Raven's mouth shuts and she swallows down her next words. Watching cautiously, Ruby steps forward to ask.

Ruby: "What was your plan exactly, Raven?"

Raven gets a clear look at Ruby and in an instant, she recognizes her. With a scoff, Raven comments.

Raven: "Just like her, right down to the way she talks."