Beginning of summer

Draco was more than pleased to find out that his aunt was still trapped in Azkaban. That meant Sirius was safe.

Speaking of Sirius today was the day after they got back and Draco would leave Remus alone about the proposal. Remus was red in the face as Draco followed him down a hallway.

"Remus I want to see the rings. Please." He begged grabbing onto the older mans arm.

Remus stopped suddenly "alright you just can't tell him." He said pointing a finger at Draco.

Draco rolled his eyes "Obviously I'm not stupid." Remus brought him to his and Sirius's room. He walked over to a picture and took it off the wall revealing a built in little shelf.

The ring box was a dark green. Draco eagerly waited "open it hurry let me see Remus." Draco said hurriedly.

Remus opened the box and inside was a beautiful pair of matching rings. They gleamed golden with ruby's in them and one was more jeweled than the other. They shined in the light up above them.

"There beautiful Remus. Hell love them surly." Draco said mouth opened in amazement.

"I know we waited a while but we're throwing a party to celebrate his return and I'm going to propose to him there." He told Draco and he felt excitement buzz through him.

"Yay! I can't wait." Remus hid the ring box back and they walked out of the bedroom.

When they made it down stairs both Sirius and Harry were sitting down at the dining table. Sirius had gotten custody of Harry over the school year and Harry would no longer see those muggles.

Draco's mother was currently with his godfather. They planned to hang out and Severus was invited to Sirius return party.

Draco sat down next to Harry and pecked his cheek. Harry smiled at him. "PDA boys." Sirius said with a raised eyebrow.

Then Remus leaned down to kiss him right on the mouth. It lasted for a while. "Wow you hypocrite." Harry said shoving some toast into his mouth.

Draco just laughed as the two of them ended up having a staring contest.

After they ate Draco went up stairs with Harry and into his bedroom. It had a simple rug on the floor with a basically empty desk and his bed was covered in red sheets and a black blanket. On top was a couple plain white and black pillows.

Peeking out from one of the pillows was a stuffed dragon that was all green. Draco grabbed it and laid down on Harry's bed.

He laid down next to him and held him close. Draco leaned into him while still holding the stuffed dragon.

Harry named it Bee while Draco called it emerald. Every time he would call it that Harry would just roll his eyes. Harry looked at the dragon then at draco. "I'm trying to cuddle with you not Bee" he said poking at it.

Draco snorted before setting it on the nightstand by Harry's head.

Harry's arms were wrapped tightly around him and Draco held Harry close in return. Harry was nuzzling in his neck and kissing him.

Draco moved his head and Harry stopped kissing his neck. Draco smiled and placed his lips on Harry's and he happily kissed him right back.