Valentine's Day

Draco was sitting on one of the couches in front of the fireplace with pansy by his side. It was currently Valentine's Day, but neither of them wanted to leave. in fact, none of the Slytherin's really wanted to Leave. they were all sitting around either in the commons or up in their bedrooms avoiding everybody in the other houses. Very few of them had actually left or started conversations with anybody.

Daphne, a fellow slithering in his year, who he become acquaintances with, was sitting next to her little sister, Astoria. She wore a dark pink dress, and she had her black hair pulled back in a bun. she had flowers in her hair, and Draco recognize them as pansies.

They were quite beautiful and looked lovely on her dark hair. Her sister was also dressed nicely. her dress was a light pink. and it covered her arms. Her hair was done in beautiful ringlet curls. Some of it was pulled back into a ponytail, giving her a half up half down.

Pansy is wearing a black mini skirt with a dark green cropped shirt. Her eyeliner was also green and her shoes were black. Everybody seem to be dressed nicely even Theo who normally didn't.

He had a clean white button down shirt on paired with a pair of black slacks and freshly shined, black shoes. blaise,who was always dressed nicely still managed to stand out. The green shirt he wore went well with his dark skin. His slacks seem to make him look taller. and his shoes were brand new.

Draco was dressed nice but he didn't look nearly as fancy as blaise. He was wearing a nice pair of black pants with a green sweater tucked in. His belt had a snake on it and he paired it with a pair of heavy black boots to make him look tall.

Even though none of the Slytherin's that he knew of had dates for Valentine's Day they all still dressed nicely. It was just something most Slytherin's did they always like to look presentable. Except normally Theo.

Draco didn't leave until Vincent and Gregory came downstairs. Even the two of them looked handsome. dress very nicely. Vince was wearing a dark blue button down shirt with nice black pants. Gregory Was wearing a long sleeve white shirt with a green sweater vest over it and a pair of loose black pants.

Gregory's hair was long enough to style he didn't have it done right now, but that's why he had came downstairs. He had a can of gel in his hand, holding it out to Draco.

Draco took it out of his hands and motion for him to sit down. When he did Draco quickly ran his fingers through his hair combing through it. Just before putting gel on them and sucking his hair back. Not in the same way he had done it, but in a way that made him look older.

There seem to be quite a few first year, staring at them. He ignored them, and so did the rest of them.

When they made it into the dining hall almost everybody else seemed to already be there. He could see Luna across the floor. In a beautiful blue dress. paired with long white socks, and white thick shoes. Her hair was put in bubble braids, and there was charms hanging off of them.

Draco thought she looked adorable, and it seemed a few other people that as well. She was wearing the necklace that Hermione had given her and Draco was not upset that she wasn't wearing the clip that he gave her. Draco knew it wouldn't pair well with the dress and besides the charms went with it much better.

The day went by at normal all the way until dinner. It seemed that professor lupin was given a very rare flower called snow drops.

They were beautiful and Draco new all too well who had gotten them for him. It'll have to be the one and only Sirius Black. Draco knew how much those flowers cost and knew that he must've gone through a lot to get them.

Professor lupin, however, did not seem pleased. Draco, was certain that he also knew you had gotten them.

Severus was eyeing them the whole time and Draco was worried that his godfather would find out. Draco didn't like keeping secrets from Severus but there were some things he just couldn't tell him. This just happened to be one of those things. His godfather had no idea that Sirius black was innocent and Draco had no way to prove it.

Draco figured that if he did bring Sirius Black to his godfather and told him that he was innocent, his godfather would freak out and send him away. Not just because he dislike the man, but because why would he believe a 13-year-old.

Severus, might also think that Sirius black was threatening him and forcing him to say those things. Draco wouldn't be surprised if that's what his godfather was thinking.

For all his godfather knew was that Sirius black had, murdered multiple Muggles, as well as his best friends.

Draco watched couples run around and hold hands all throughout dinner and he was tempted to throw pie at them. There was multiple people at different house tables. so they didn't seem to be anybody not in green at the Slytherin's table.

He looked over at Hermione, who was sitting next to lavender brown. The two of them seem to be talking about something. Though Draco wasn't sure what it was.  Perhaps lavender had a date or perhaps Hermione had a date. Draco wasn't all too sure about either of those ones, but they were the only ideas he had. He still wondered if Weasley was still being rude, or if his rat had actually managed to escape.

Draco new perfectly well that's scabbers or better known as Peter Pettigrew is the reason Voldemort came back.

Draco was 100% on Hermione and her cat side. In all honesty, he wish the cat did eat peter. It would solve many problems. would also saved many lives. Including Weasley's brother Fred.

Draco noticed a few strange looks from both  Weasley and Potter. He chose to ignore both of them. Focusing instead on his dinner. occasionally glancing to Professor Lupin. he wondered if he had figured out that meatball was actually sirius black and that Draco had been lying to him.

Draco push those thoughts aside and finished his dinner. He couldn't help but notice how a few of his friends stared at certain someone's.

It seemed Jordan had no idea that Theodore have been staring at him the whole time. He was too busy talking to the Weasley twins. For Blaise's case it seemed Neville did notice. the boys face was bright red and he was smiling slightly. Pansy on the other hand seem to be making googly eyes at a certain greengrass sister. Draco, on the other hand, have been avoiding everybody else's eyes.

At one point when he looked over at professor Lupin he saw that he had already been looking at him. They made eye contact, and Draco stiffened. Did he know? Draco hope he didn't.