The day before Fifth year

Draco woke up to the sound of something hitting the floor. He climbed out of his bed to see what the commotion was.

Outside his door was his aunt Andromeda and her daughter Tonks who currently had long curly yellow hair and pink eyes and a face covered in freckles.

"Good morning dear sorry for waking you I just wanted to see you before we left." She told him.

Before they left Draco wondered how long he slept for. They got here yesterday afternoon and stayed the night.

"Oh what time is it?" He asked while yawning.

"It's 12 dear." His aunt told him. Draco hadn't meant to sleep in.

"Yay and I have to be at work soon." Tonks said loudly. He hugged both the women goodbye and they left. They hung out after his uncles trial and his mother cried into her older sisters arms.

Draco hadn't seen much of them growing up but it was obvious that his mother loved her.

Draco walked down stairs and into the kitchen his uncle and Remus were sitting there. His uncle with tea and Remus with coffee. His mother was out shopping.

Draco had to admit he took a liking to the werewolf after his father died. He never once told Draco he was worthless or a burden which was definitely a low bar.

"Good afternoon." Draco told the two men as he went to get his own tea. Harry was also over he stayed over the rest of the summer. They celebrated his birthday here as well as Draco's. It was strange having a birthday with out his father staring him down but it was a lot nicer.

Harry smiled at him as he went back into the kitchen and sat next to Remus. Harry took a seat next to Sirius.

"Did you see Andromeda and Tonks before they left?" Remus asked Draco putting the paper down next to him.

"Yay they came to see me before leaving. Is mother out shopping?" Remus shook  his head to confirm Draco question.

"She said she will be back before dinner she left just before you woke up." Remus informed him.

Draco nodded at everything the man said. Draco really loved being here with them but he missed Severus. Neither Draco nor his mother told anyone that he was Draco's godfather he knew they would be to happy about it. Even if he helped with Sirius trial.

"Well who do you think your new teacher will be this year?" Uncle Sirius asked both boys. Harry just shook his head glasses sliding down slightly. The boy had gotten taller over the summer and now was the same height as Draco.

"I think it will be umbridge." Draco said quickly. He didn't actually think he knew it would be because he already lived through it.

"Well I've haven't heard much about her." His uncle said while standing up to get more tea. He kissed Remus before going into the kitchen. Draco still remembered when Harry found out. He walked into Remus's bedroom without knocking and they were making out not much more.

Harry ran right out before they saw him. He ran into Draco's room also without knocking and told him. Draco already knew that and wasn't at all surprised.

Instead he just pulled Harry down to sit next to him. "You already knew didn't you?" Harry asked.

Draco nodded "yay I heard my parents talk about it. They dated when they went to Hogwarts."

Harry just huffed and flopped down on Draco's bed taking him down with him. "Are you excited for fifth year?" He asked Draco.

Draco turned his head to him moving closer to Harry. "I don't know but I know that I am excited to see my friends."

Harry pouted at him "well what about me?"

Draco snorted "what about you Harry?"

"Am I not your friend?"

"I don't know. I thought-never mind." Harry looked confused and Draco felt his face get hot. He thought they were a couple of something like that. They kissed all the time and cuddled and did thing that most couples would. Draco felt stupid.

"Draco? What were you going to say?" Harry asked.

"Nothing Harry." Draco mumbled turning away from the boy. He felt extremely stupid. Did Harry not like him. He felt arms wrap around his waist and pull him a bit. Draco's back was pressed into Harry's chest.

"Do you not want to be friends?" Harry asked. In that moment what Draco wanted was to turn around and punch him in the face for making him think he liked him.

"Or could we be something else? Would you like to be something else?" Harry went on and it took Draco a few seconds to catch on. He felt Harry nuzzle his face into his hair which was currently a curly mess with black streaks in it.

Draco turned in his arms and wrapped them around harry. "What do you want to be?" He asked the Gryffindor.

Harry smiled and Draco couldn't help but smile as well. "I think I would like to be your boyfriend. What do you think?"

Draco beamed at the other before smashing their lips together. Harry kissed back without hesitation they had done it enough times to do it right. Draco pulled back laughing "I would like that Harry" then they kissed again.

They would be starting their fifth year soon and Draco wasn't sure how happy he was for it.