Draco and harry

Draco didn't ever think that he would be seeking out Harry Potter but here he was. Hair curly and falling in his face because he decided that day he would stop straightening it. He had a muggle pair of black skinny jeans with chains hanging off the side and a tight white shirt on and combat boots.

Luna made him get it. It was early in the morning on a weekend so no one else had seen him yet. Draco made it to the portrait of the fat lady and saw Neville coming out.

"Neville!" Draco scared him and he almost fell right over catching himself on the wall.

"Malfoy? What are you doing?" He asked. He was taller now and his face looked older now.

"Can you do something for me?"

Neville looked nervous and glanced around. "I mean maybe what is it?"

Draco perked up "can you get potter for me I just need to talk to him." Draco gave him the best innocent smile he could muster. Neville seemed to relax.

He nodded "sure." Then he went back in and came back out a few minutes later. Potter was trailing behind him. Draco watched as his eyes popped. Looking at the chain on Draco's pants and his boots back to his hair. Neville quickly left.

"What?" He asked confused. Draco wasn't sure what he meant by that.

"I need to talk to you is all."

"I was talking about your-" he pointed at Draco "everything"

Draco's face heated as he looked at himself "what's wrong with how I look potter." Draco didn't see how potter could be judging his clothes right now.

"Well I just not just your clothes but your hair!"

"My hair. What's wrong with my hair?" Draco was actually getting upset this was the first time he was wearing his hair natural and here potter was basically telling him he looked stupid.

"No that I just mean god never mind you just keep putting words in my mouth." Potter yelled

"Putting words in your mouth your the one who pointed at me and asked what happened. I didn't realize that I looked so repulsive to you potter."

"That's not what I said. See you really are just shoving words in my mouth." Potter scoffed

"Fine why don't I just make this easier for the both of us and leave." Draco said turning around potter just got on his nerves.

"Neville said you needed to talk to me."

"Well I don't need to anymore potter have a good day." With that Draco stomped off grinding his teeth down. Maybe he should just stick to talking to Hermione.

"How'd it go?" Neville's voice came from in Front of him he was sat on a bench almost like he was waiting.

"Horrible that bloody git. All I wanted was to talk and then he goes what happened to you? And points at every part of me. Is there something wrong with the way I look?" He asked Neville quickly. Draco felt like he was on fire both Luna and Hermione said the outfit was cute they all got matching ones.

"I think you look nice. I've never seen your hair so curly before. It runs on your moms side right?" Draco felt relieved and sat down next to Neville.

"Thanks and yes it does." Draco ran a hand through his hair and looked at the Gryffindor boy. Draco didn't see why he didn't like him at first he was really sweet. "Are you waiting for someone?" He asked

"Oh I was wanting to talk to you actually. If that ok." Neville asked hopefully smiling slightly at him.

Draco blinked "oh ok what about?"

Neville cleared his throat "Well I know your really skilled in potions and well you know I always mess mine up. I was wondering if maybe you would help me study?" His face was red now and he was looking at the floor. He was so different then during the war. Draco remembered the strong man who killed Nagi.

"I would be more than happy to Neville." Neville looked up quickly smiling happily.

"Really? I didn't think you would agree so easily."

"Why did you think that?" Draco asked curiously

"Well I know you don't really tutor others or really study with others but Hermione."

"Oh well me and Hermione don't actually study the same thing or help each other we just sit at the same table. I don't really help anyone though because no one's been brave enough o ask me. I can be quite intimidating apparently." Neville snorted slightly and Draco hoped the boy would become his friend.