New Years

Draco was laying in his bed with Harry. Draco was on his back while Harry had his right arm under Draco and had his head on his chest while Draco played with Harry's hair.

It was currently just them his mom, Sirius and Remus. Arthur was out of St Mungos and him and his family went back to the burrow. Hermione joined them. They would be coming back over later to celebrate new years.

"I saw it happen." Harry said breaking the silence.

Draco blinked at him "saw what?"

"Arthur getting attacked. It was in my dream"

"In your dream. You knew is that how everyone found out?" Draco asked

"I woke up and told Dumbledore what happened and he told some people." Harry mumbled

"So you saved him." Draco told him

"It didn't feel like it. I was Nagini." Harry told him sitting up.

Draco sat up with him "what do you mean?"

"I was attacking him. I was Nagini and I knew what I was doing. It was horrible." Harry told him solemnly

Draco cupped his face pushing some hair out of his face. "Harry it wasn't you." Draco told him tracing his thumb over his eyebrow.

"But I knew it was happening it hurt my scar." He said absentmindedly reaching up to touch the lightning bolt scar on his face. Draco took his hand and kissed Harry's scar gently.

"Want me to tell you something to?" Draco asked

"Yay." Harry said wrapping an arm around Draco and pulling them back down on the bed.

"When I was five I accidentally broke a vase that was apparently in the family for generations. My father was furious but one of the house elf's took the blame. When he found out it was me he beat me until I couldn't move. If I would have just told him it was me in the first place he wouldn't have hit me that badly." Draco told Harry who stiffened next to him.

"He beat you! What is wrong with him. Draco." Harry said pulling him closer and placing soft kisses on his face. "That's wrong and you didn't deserve that. You know that don't you."

Draco nodded "he convinced me that it was my fault and that I was just a bad kid. I was always doing something wrong." Draco told Harry laying his head on him.  "Didn't you think I was horrible when we met?"

Harry swallowed "I didn't. Even if I thought you were horrible you wouldn't deserve that. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's not like you knew." Draco told him easily

It was two hours away from midnight and everyone was running around. Tonks had blonde hair that went down to her shoulders like Draco but she had red eyes and a face full of freckles.

Luna had joined the party and Draco almost tackled her on the ground. "Draco aren't you exited?" Luna asked dreamily

"I am are you? Do you have someone to kiss?" Draco asked his cousin. They were sitting on the stairs while everyone else was downstairs eating and yelling.

"I asked Ginny. She said she would love to be my midnight kiss." Luna said with a laugh. Draco made an unexpected noise of surprise.

"Great I'm glad."

They were grabbed right before the countdown for midnight. Draco was standing next to Harry and he watched as Ginny led Luna away.

"10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone yelled. Harry pulled Draco in and kissed him. Draco held him close and kissed him back.

"Happy new year Harry."