The yule ball pt 3

Draco was dressed in a set of red and gold robes. The colors for Gryffindors. Blaise whistled at him when he came down making Draco blush.

"Don't you start with that." Draco told him smacking his shoulder.

They were all dressed for the dance and walking out to were it was being held when Pansy spoke. "Do you think it will be fun to dance in front of everyone with potter? Can he even dance?" Pansy asked skeptically

Draco heard his friends laugh "kind of I had to help him learn the dance. He stepped on my feet a lot and tripped me way to many times. I was starting to think he was doing it on purpose." Draco told them all.

They all stopped to wait for their dates except Pansy who was going with Daphne.

When the rest of the Gryffindors got there Draco saw Hermione missing. She must already be with Krum.

Potter smiled at him and Pansy snickered at him. Draco pushed her away and pulled Potter into the ball room. "I hope you don't step on me this time Potter." Draco exclaimed hearing Neville laugh from behind him.

"Harry. You said you would stop calling me Potter. Remember?"

Draco did remember he promised him he would stop. "Ok well I hope you don't step on me. Harry."

"Well Draco I will try my best." He smiled at the blond pulling him to were the rest of the champions and their dates had to go.

When it was time for the championships to dance Draco heard whispers about Hermione and Krum and even more about him and Harry.

They danced till the end and Harry managed to not step on him once or trip him. "You must tell me who taught you too dance Harry. You are quite skilled." Draco drawled at the boy.

He snorted "I'm sure you are already well aware of them. Maybe you know them." Harry said leading Draco to a table were Weasley and Pamda sat. The poor girl was being ignored.

"Harry you should dance with her. I know Weasley won't."

"What she not my date though." Harry cringed probably at the idea of having to dance more. "Why don't you dance with her. You like to dance don't you?" Harry asked.

Draco nodded "I love to dance would you mind?"

"Of course not it's not like you like her. Right?" Harry said quickly turning to him.

"Not one bit Harry I'm only interested in guys." Harry smiled at that. Draco learns towards Harry and kissed him on the cheek pulling back with a blush as they went over and sat down.

Harry started a conversation with Weasley. After about half an hour Draco decided he was going to ask Padma to dance with him. Draco was actually getting annoyed about how Weasley was treating her.

"Would you like to dance Padma?" Draco asked the girl. Her face lit up and she accepted his hand and they walked to the floor.

Draco saw Pavarti her twin sister give him a curious look from we're she was dancing with Lavender.

"Thank you if I would have known Ron would be like this I would have gone with someone else." She told him while putting one hand on his shoulder and holding his other.

"He is kind of dumb isn't he. Well who cares about him anyway. You look beautiful in blue." Draco told her. She smiled sheepishly at him and snorted.

"Thank you. Has anyone ever told you that red suits you?"

"No one has ever dared." She laughed so hard that she stumbled into him and made him trip up a bit to. He couldn't help but laugh to.

The rest of the dance was fun for Draco. He ended up dancing with Neville, Pansy and even Finnigan. It was an interesting night.

He was walking back with Harry at some point they started to hold hands and lean towards each other a bit more. Draco's face was burning and he had a smile on his face. When they made it to the Gryffindor entrance Harry looked at him. "Can I kiss you?" He asked it was obvious he was nervous.

Draco felt like he was on fire. "Yes." He said and Harry leaned in. Harry's lips were chapped and he gently pulled Draco closer by his hips and Draco held onto his neck. It didn't last long but Draco was breathless and a Harry was beaming.

"Night Draco."

"Night Harry."