~~28: MCND Huijun - Irony Pt.1~~

Começar do início

"How did you-"
"You got a message from your 'mum'." you said, walking close up to him. "If I wasn't good enough you couldn't just told me instead of lying to my face. I actually trusted you. I was clearly a fool. And you know what so are you" you said and got even closer to him. In a cold voice, you told him "I better not see you again by the time I come back from work" and walked off into the bathroom, slamming the door in anger as you do so.
You heard him call back to you with "wait, y/n, let me explai-" but you cut him off when the door slammed.

Meanwhile in the bathroom you grabbed a bunch of your hair and closed your eyes, leaning your back against the wall opposite the mirror.
'How could I have been such a fool to put all my trust in him. No wonder he's been acting so weird lately.' you thought to yourself in frustration. Tears started rolling down your cheeks and you couldn't tell whether they were from anger, frustration or sadness.

You got your phone out and texted the boys to let them know that you'd be going to the studio early today. They then all said things like 'alright' or 'cool', and they also mentioned that Huijun will be the only one that will be free for an hour before the actual recording session starts. He said he'll go there for that hour and chat to you so you replied with a thumbs up emoji to that. After that you got ready and when you were done, you were dreading going back into the room incase Kangdae was still there.
You mentally prepared yourself before doing it.
"three, two... one" you inaudibly counted and then opened the door, seeing no one there which made you feel awfully relieved.

Anyways you walked over to your wardrobe and picked out a pair of black ripped jean shorts and a simple white tank top along with a black and white flannel to go on top. You paired that with some converse and your hair let down then you headed downstairs after swinging your backpack onto your shoulder.

You stopped in your tracks when you saw Kangdae in the kitchen, and you made eye contact, but you ignored his entire presence as if he wasn't even there and just got your car keys and water bottle and left the house without saying a word. You were very hurt by what he did but in the end you knew it wasn't worth it. He wasn't worth it.

Before going to the studio you obviously needed to get breakfast so you decided to go to a cosy little cafe that you absolutely loved. You thought inviting your best friends, Dasom & Gyeonghee to the cafe aswell. You quickly texted them and they were both up for it so they immediately headed there. You told them you'd wait for them in the car so that you all could go in together.

It's gonna be nice to catch up with your besties. You're obviously gonna tell them what just happened at home.

Around five minutes pass and you see Dasom's car park a couple away from yours so you get out your car and head over to her's where she got out and gave you a hug upon seeing you. While waiting for Gyeonghee you had a mini chat and then when she arrived you both hugged her aswell.
After you placed your order after waiting in the queue for under five minutes you sat down at a table in a quiet corner of the café.

"Oh y/n how's Kangdae?" Gyeonghee asked you. You shuffled a bit after hearing her words.
"um about him... I have something to tell you guys."
"What is it?" they both asked and got closer to you, hungry to know what it was you had to tell them.
"He cheated."

They both gasped and went into fight mode.
"Do I need to punch that braindead asshead in the face 'till he never sees the light of day ever again!" Gyeonghee asks, rather loudly.
"Who the fuck in their right mind would cheat? Especially on you?! What the fuck was wrong with dating you, name one thing." Dasom says.
Both of them were fuming and you had to tell them to lower their voices a bit as you didn't think they realised how loud they were being; a couple people were even staring.
You then got your drinks and your food from a nice waiter and then you told them the whole story while munching on your eggs benedict.

"He's so fucking retarded, I swear." Gyeonghee says in rage after hearing the story while finishing her lemon muffin.
"He's gonna regret it sooooo hard oh my Gosh, he's gonna be BEGGING for you back, just you wait, give it maybe a month or two." Dasom says.
To be fair, is she wrong?
"Hah, we'll see." you say.

Anyways about forty five minutes later you decide to call it there so you exit the cafe, saying bye and thanking to the baristas and heading to your cars.
"Well it was awesome to catch up with you both, hope we can do it again soon. Love you both." you said and hugged both of them as they also hugged eachother.
You then walked off to your own cars, waving bye to eachother.
"Ya sure you don't want me to deck him y/n/n?!" Gyeonghee asks you one last time jokingly, having to yell because of how far she was now.
"Haha, thanks bestie but I'm sure!" you yelled back.

With that, you get in your car and start driving to the studio.

word count: 1682