Bob x Fem! Reader (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Now, you're both graduated from college and Bob asked you to finally marry him. His family hated you because you're so poor, his friends claimed you were just using him, and the rich snobs gossiped about how you got him to fall in love with you. Despite all of it you stayed true and dedicated to him. You were both making your own family in your own world. You're both moving and this incident just proves the necessity of it. You two were going to be hunted the rest of your lives but there's a catch. Bob would do all the hunting. He knows all the tricks in the book and no one was going to touch you ever again.

When you both get home he Carrie's you inside and to the bathroom. He sets you on the toilet and runs the shower, helping you up and sliding the suit jacket off of you. He frowns as he cups your cheek and looks you over. Bruises and cuts litter your body, plus his bite marks now, and he can feel you've gotten thinner in the past week. He pulls you into the shower and sits you down on the built in seat, carefully washing your body. You can't help but smile softly at him. He's always so kind and generous when it comes to you.

"Don't give me that smile. It's my fault you were put into this whole position," He growls softly. "I'm so sorry."

"I have to say. Public sex is rather exciting," You tease, sighing when you don't get so much as a chuckle out of him. "Bob, I'm fine. You were there. Better than being assaulted by someone else. Well, you didn't assault me but you do get my point, right?"

"Yes, but I'm so mad. I should have known better than to take you to dinner with my family. I knew their stance but I thought maybe after they met you things would change. Clearly not," He hisses out. "God I'm a moron!"

"Bob!" You bark out his name, his attention falling on you as he snaps his jaw shut. "You're not a moron. It's not your fault this happened. None of it is. It's all on your family. You gave them a chance and clearly they were too stupid to take it."

"I'm not even gonna eat the damn bodies. I'll starve before I eat a single one of them. I'd eat you first," He growls out, his voice low and dark. "They're gonna pay darlin'. They're gonna fucking pay."

"Good boy," You purr back at him, a shudder of excitement coursing through Bob's body at your words.

The look of pure ill intent is clear in your gaze. He kept the cannibalism to as little around you as possible but you know how he is with wasting bodies. No, he can tell you want their deaths just as bad as he does. He wasn't ever going to let you take a life but that doesn't mean you can't watch right? Watch the life drain from their eyes as he kills them? That does him over as he's quickly catches you in a deep kiss. You melt into it completely as he spreads your legs, pulling you to the very edge of the shower seat.

"Say it again," He growls into your ear, his body practically vibrating as he suppresses the idea of entering you right then and there. "What am I?"

"You're my good boy," You his into his ear.

He's inside you in practically milliseconds, your body reacting so fast your mind needs a second to catch up. You're not given much room to recover as Bob goes feral, managing to get your arms around his neck as he pounds inside you. His strong arms are wrapped around you while his hands clutch your ass. There would likely be bruising later. He uses the leverage you give him to get you pinned against the wall, slamming hilt deep into you with every thrust.

Your voice goes so many different octaves you can barely comprehend it. He's practically growling in your ear as he snaps his hips forwards and back, your nails scraping across his back as you try to keep your leverage. Although, with how strong Bob is he could probably hold you up regardless. He keeps your hips in place as he moves in and out of you, his tongue sending a shiver coursing through you as it slowly trails upwards from the valley between your breasts. It stops at your shoulder and you're crying his name when his teeth sink into you, gasping as he stops his hips right before you swear you're going to orgasm.

"Ah, ah, ah. Not so fast darlin'. I ain't nowhere near finished with you," He growls, his voice low and husky.

He lets out a wild laugh when he feels your inner walls clench around his length. He knows exactly how to work you. As dominant as you might try to be sometimes, Bob was very much the one in charge. Well, in the bedroom that is. Outside of it? This man is like soft putty in your hands.

"Fuck. Bob!" You whine, getting nowhere as he speeds up his thrusts again.

You're a sensitive and nearly crying mess when Bob finally decides to call it quits with his little game, swearing you pass out once your orgasm hits. What you're aware of is absolute bliss and then Bob gently setting you down on the shower seat.

"Did you know, I wanted so badly to do this? I could hardly control my desires in the damn car. When all of them dared to look at you in the manners they did I wanted to show them all who it is you belong to. You're just as much mine as I am yours," He tells you as he gently washes your body. "It's wrong, I know. I'm sorry your partner is such a freak."

"I hated the looks. I hated being exposed but when you stepped in with such a possessive look in your eye, I was ready to be fucked senseless in front of an audience," You tell him as your cheeks flush in embarrassment. "It wouldn't have been all bad."

"God you're amazing," Bob groans as he slumps down with his head in your lap.

"What's wrong?" You ask, gently stroking his wet hair.

"I'm exhausted. You gonna be able to carry me to bed?" He teases as the water falls around you both.

"Not at all. I don't think I can even move," You admit truthfully. You know for sure you're not going to be able to do much to even stand.

He laughs out loud and you'd usually roll your eyes but it's a comforting sound. It's the laugh he only does around you. The gentle one thay no one else gets to hear. The one they sounds relaxed instead of forced. He gets you and him cleaned up the rest of the way, carrying you into the bedroom. He gets you into bed and climbs in after you, pulling the covers over both of you and pulling your body flush against his.

"Did you know? You're the most amazing woman on the planet and I love you?" He asks you.

"Did you know? I love you too," You giggle back at him.

"Sleep well darlin'. I've got you," He tells you, giving your lips a kiss and curling his body around yours protectively.

Nothing is getting past him ever again. He has a whole list of people to kill and he would take this city. He'll run it his way with his Queen at his side.