The Cannibal's Captive (Forced Lemon)

Bob x Female Reader

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️
⚠️ Kidnapping ⚠️
⚠️ Forced/Rape/Non-Con ⚠️
⚠️ Bodily Harm ⚠️

Opening your own shop was a huge step, especially when you did it in a brand new town where you didn't know anybody. Plus, everyone seemed to know everyone so word would travel fast. You had to make sure everything was perfect. You had hired a couple locals to help out and had been training them while the coffee house was being built. You taught them all of your tricks in order to make the best tasting drinks happen. You wanted everyone to experience joy every time they took that first sip. You take a deep breath and flip on the open sign. You return to the counter and the people begin streaming in, excitement coursing through you.

Together with your workers you all easily get the orders done and handed out. It's busy for the first two hours and occasionally you could see customers coming for a second cup. Yes! Exactly what you wanted to see! The day passes by quickly and you are happy with the success. Your baristas split the tips between them and you give them and transfer their bonus for the month early. With how much money you had made you saw no reason to deny an advance. Once ever home is gone you go through inventory to make sure of your stock and are satisfied. You'd place an order just in case but so far things were looking good.

You sigh when you swear you see something in the window, shaking your head when it's gone as soon as you blink. Must have been seeing things. Once everything is taken care of you lock up and head home, ready for a shower and your bed. You take a long shower so you can relax, sighing in delight as the warmth relaxes your tense muscles. You dry off and put on a shirt that looked more like a dress and climb into bed. You bury under the covers after you turn out the lights. Sleep finds you rather easily although you end up restless the entire night, dreaming of some large figure attacking me and making me shoot awake. Why the hell was I dreaming about that?! Maybe you needed to see somebody......

In the morning the dark circles under your eyes show the results of your night, fixing everything up with makeup and grabbing a drink with caffeine in it to hopefully help you kickstart the day. You get ready before heading to your second day of work, the cafe already swarmed with people. You quickly unlock the doors, your baristas already at the ready for you to open the shop. People chat as they wait in line to get their coffee and/or breakfast to start their mornings. You knock back two shots of espresso when fatigue starts to get to you, thankful the caffeine gives you a good jolt awake. Things slow down come afternoon and everyone is given the chance to take a much deserved break. You stay at the front in case of any customers, looking over the day's orders while you wait. Another successful second day!

Six solid weeks pass of a successful shop, everyone raving about it online and getting countless customers from other towns certainly helped. You already had a bunch of every day customers that you memorized their usual orders. Today was a holiday so the cafe was closed just like the rest of the businesses and you were giving yourself a much needed self care day. You had even taken Benadryl and melatonin last night and for once slept through a solid night without any dreams.

You knew you shouldn't mix the two like that but it did help you sleep so you'd just do it every so often. You finish with your hot bath and head into your room to get changed, humming softly as you look through your drawers. You get dressed once you have your outfit picked out and head downstairs to make yourself some breakfast.

You hum softly as you take your time to make yourself your favorite breakfast meal, settling down on the couch with your food and a drink and switching on the television. You put on some random comedy channel, relaxing as you enjoy the much needed quiet morning. You get so relaxed in the moment and nearly jump out of your skin when your doorbell rings. Who could it possibly be? You set down your half eaten breakfast and head to the door, looking through the small peephole and frowning when you don't see anyone. You weren't expecting any packages.