Bob x Fem! Reader (Lemon)

Bob isn't thrilled with his position right now. Being from the top mafia family means he has a lot of rules to follow. He's supposed to wed some other rich person and combine families. It's suppose to be an honor but to him it's a curse. He's already found someone to spend his time with. He found you. The past year with you has made all of the challenges so much better and so much easier. He stands at the end of the alter you're strapped on, blocking the view of your naked body from the crowd behind him. He hates how terrified you look. Perhaps it's time to consider taking down his own family.

"Bob?" He hears your weak voice call out to him.

You must have been kidnapped around the same time he was locked up with no hope of escape as you looked thinner. You look exhausted as well. Believe him. He tried a million different things to get to you but he always wound up right back in the basement. Today he was allowed a shower and given a nice suit to wear. He was then led to you. You're upon an alter and many leaders are there to watch what would happen next. He knows his conditions. He has to take you here and now in front of everyone. If he doesn't. You're going to die, his family would make sure of it.

You're covered in dirt, grime, and your own blood. You look exhausted and beat to hell. He's going to enjoy stabbing every single person that dared lay a finger on you. Yet, despite all of this? You still look at him as if he's the only person in the world. You still look at him with love and adoration despite everything you've just gone through. You have faith he'll get you out of this.

"Well Bob. Do you kill this pathetic pet of yours or will you fulfill our demands?" His mother demands of him. "Take her in front of everyone here. Prove who you're truly dedicated to."

Bob grimaces slightly when you give him your best smile. Everyone in this room is going to die by his hands but first, he needs to make sure you're safe. If he doesn't take you then his parents will likely take your life which he definitely can't have that.

"If you choose her you're no longer part of this family," His father tells Bob.

Bob grins a blood curdling grin at every person in the room. It's a warning. They're all going to die.

"Fine," He barks at his father, jerking off his tie. "I don't need any of you. I have all I need right here."

Everyone gasps in shock when he strips out of his clothes in front of them all. He could careless about everyone seeing his body. The history of scars telling a horrifying story. He's survived things most would have perished to. He knows torture and he craves it! He craves when you hurt him, always looking forward to whatever command you give him. You're his everything and he intends to always worship you for everything you are. You're his world. You. Are. HIS.

He climbs onto the alter and guides your legs around his waist after snapping the ropes around your ankles. His blue eyes meet your (e/c) colored ones and he can see the fear you're trying so hard not to hide. You're scared for him, not yourself. You've voiced your fear so many times but he's always been there to assure you that no matter what happens he will find his way back to you.

"Don't think about any of them," He growls into your ear. "Just look at me. Hear just me. Taste just me."

His large body blocks yours from view, giving the crowd a good visual of him but not of you. They have seen your body for long enough. He gently brushed the hair from your face as you stare at him with wide eyes.

"I'm scared," You whisper softly.

"Just focus on me. Focus on the pain," He tells you, a cry of surprise leaving you Bob bites your shoulder.

Despite the situation you're in your entire body shudders at the sting of his bite. His hot tongue slowly licking your shoulder and collecting the blood oozing from his bite wound. You yell again when he's suddenly inside of you, earning a soft chuckle from him as he sees the desire for him in your eyes as his girth stretches your walls. Good, all you're focusing on is him and the pleasure. He smashes his lips to yours as he pulls his hips away and then jerks them forward to fill you with him again. As he kisses you he can feel the drool pooling in your mouth before you get a chance to swallow. Your nails are digging into your palms not being able to hold onto him due to your restraints.