Bob x Fem! Reader (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Go ahead. Bite me. I know you want to," He says out loud, earning gasps from the crowd. Lower class wouldn't dare harm the rich! You wouldn't dare! It's not on paper that it's illegal but it's known to everyone! Harm the rich class in any way and you earn a one stop ticket to the bottom of the lake. You wouldn't do it....would you?

"Enough! Enough of this! Bob, you are betrothed to another!" His mother shouts in anger, his laughter at her choking into a moan when you bite him back. Oh god, you drive him crazy when you do that.

"A deals a deal," He growls as he picks up the pace, thrusting into you at your favorite angle. "That's a good dear. Just focus on me. Just me and you."

"So....close....please," You gasp between his kisses, overwhelming pleasure building in your body.

"Almost there. It's just me and you," He growls, his grunts and moans right at your ears distracting you from anything else.

He kisses you over and over again to keep your moans and cries of pleasure as quiet as he can so he's the only one hearing him. These sounds are only meant for him but he can't let anything happen to you. He bites your other shoulder and draws more blood. You're panting beneath him as he feels your heals dig into his lower back. You're close and so is he. A gasp from you tells him he's found the right spot inside of you, muffling your moans and cries as he speeds his thrusts.

"BOB!" You scream to the room as you reach your peak, Bob following after you. Fuck. He loves the way your body does that.

"Disgusting. I would never let someone take me in front of people. Whore," His intended fiancé spits out, cowering at Bob's deadly look.

"I took her in front of you all. The deal is done. If you don't mind, you all better count your days," Bob declares, fixing on his pants back on before wrapping you in his jacket.

He snaps the ropes around your wrists and picks you up into his arms, holding you bridal style.

"Count your days. I'm going to kill every single one of you," Bob spits to the room, panic voiced by everyone.

"Please! We had no choice!" A woman cries in a panic, the room murmuring in agreement.

"You always have a choice," He spits before marching from the room.

He makes his way upstairs and out of his parent's home with you in his arms. Soft curses leave him as he storms to his car, gently placing you in the front seat. You quickly grab his arm when he goes to turn away, his attention falling on you.

"Can we just go home?" You plead with him.

You can see the crazed look in his eyes. He's ready to go in there and kill every witness to the incident. You don't care about their lives but you honestly just wanted to go back home with Bob. He grits his teeth before sighing and nodding. He closes your door and walks around to the driver's side. He climbs in and starts the engine. You both sit in awkward silence as he drives both of you back home, his knuckles white from how hard he's gripping the steering wheel. He needs to end every person involved in hurting you. He doesn't give a damn if they're family or not.

YOU are his family. You're his everything. You didn't grow up in a rich family, in fact, if it wasn't for Bob you'd have never completed high school. Bob remembers when he first laid eyes on you. You walked into that detention room looking so out of place and tired. He came to learn you were supporting your family on top of school and were considering quoting high school all together. He made sure you didn't. You didn't fix his 'bad boy' persona but instead relished it. When you kissed him first he knew he'd found the one. He never wanted anything else.