Seeing this, Cinder flies over to Raven, while dodging and deflecting the barrage of blades coming her way. During this, Raven uses her Maiden powers to create a massive ice sword with Omen's red blade. The moment they clash together with their conjured weapons, this creates a massive shockwave that shakes the cavern, with the two Maidens above ground also feeling the tremors. Due to their battle, the giant stalactites hanging from above start to drop, making both Maidens jump back to dodge out of the way, losing their conjured swords in the process with Raven only having the hilt of Omen. Swiftly, Raven sees that her large sheath has a few blades left in it as goes to attach the last red blade to Omen's hilt. As Raven prepares for her next strike, Cinder's Grimm arm elongates through the cloud of dust and grabs Raven's neck, pinning her against the elevator door.

Raven: "Grrgh!"

The smirking Cinder slowly approach her as her Grimm hand slowly drains her Maiden power. However, Raven glances upward and smirks, raising her hand up. Upon seeing this, Cinder conjures a sword once more to deflect her attack but, Raven instead aims at her feet, freezing the Fall Maiden in place.

Cinder: "What?"

She then looks up to see boulders and stalactites crashing down on her. Cinder is about to leap out of the way, forced to release Raven. Only for Raven to quickly grab Cinder's Grimm arm and her blade before swiftly cutting the elongated Grimm arm off. 

Cinder: "Auugh!!"

Now free from her grasp, Raven does a massive leap into the air and lands on top of one of the falling stalactites and boulders. She looks down and notices Cinder survived the cave in, using her fire powers to fly up to her as she painfully regrows her Grimm arm back. The two of them engage in combat on top of the falling rocks, with Raven landing a number of blows on Cinder. And as the falling rocks land back on the ground, the two Maidens end up landing on the pathway of the Vault again. Both of them are on their knees, panting in exhaustion while their auras shimmer as they are about to break. Raven is the first to stand back up and glare at a furious and out of breath Cinder.

Raven: "Had enough yet?"

Cinder: "Shut up!"

Raven: "If you were stronger or cleverer, then maybe... you'd remember to watch your back."

Cinder glares at her, wondering what she is talking about, but then gasps as she looks behind her. She notices the dying Vernal aiming her weapon and fires a blade at her. Cinder deflects the attack, but Raven quickly dashes up behind her and lands a devastating lightning attack on her face, shattering her mask and revealing the heavily scarred left side. The sheer force of the attack sends Cinder stand over the edge of the vault's walkway and before she can retaliate, Raven impales Cinder with Omen, up to the hilt. 

Cinder: "...!"

With a scowl of disdain, Raven uses her blade to push Cinder off the edge, detaching the red blade so it'll go down with her. The impaled Cinder stares back up at Raven, who uses her powers to encase the Fall Maiden in ice like Cinder did to her. Cinder's frozen body falls down into the dark depths of the abyss, fading from view. Raven looks down as she watches her enemy continue plunging, before deactivating her Maiden powers and sighing, sheathing back Omen.

(Several Moments Ago)

Outside of Haven, Adam wields Wilt, which is glowing red hot with energy from his fight against Y/N, Blake, Sun, and Ilia. Adam manages to keep them at bay for a couple moments until he spots something. He catches glimpse of the last remainders of his forces being overwhelmed by the combined forces of the Menagerie militia and Mistral forces with Ghira and Kali leading the charge. The last handful of his forces flee towards him as their last line of protection.