"Let the second round, begin!"

The moment Ginna said this, Sahara started off by launching a kick at Shushu with her right foot. Shushu quickly caught a hold of Sahara's leg as she slammed her to the ground. Shortly afterwards, she tried to drop her elbow onto Sahara, only for the girl to roll out of the way in time. Sahara swiftly holds Shushu from behind and clasped her hands together, applying a German Suplex as Shushu was on the ground in pain.

"This isn't over!"

"I'm so tired.....let's use our powers already!!!!"

"Already?! Fine, then. Guess it's time to take this seriously!"

 Guess it's time to take this seriously!"

Just as Shushu slammed her fist into the ground, Sahara had already leaped into the air as her Crazy Sheep was activated

Just as Shushu slammed her fist into the ground, Sahara had already leaped into the air as her Crazy Sheep was activated. Just as Shushu noticed her, Sahara had already smacked the girl's face as she was sent crashing into the ground.

Just as she got up, Shushu tried to kick Sahara with her left foot. Seeing this, Sahara jumped into the air and punched her ankle. Shushu hissed and jumped up slightly from the pain, giving Sahara enough time to grab a few boulders and start chucking them at her.

"Your size is impressive, but dodging is so easy. Wouldn't it be easier to move in a smaller size~? It's important to judge how much of your power to use in a situation~."

As Shushu was getting bombarded by boulders, she looked over at the 7th Unit for a moment. More specifically she was glancing at the only male in the unit as she slammed her foot to the ground. Soon Shushu's size began to grow bigger and bigger by the second.

"Being smaller is better? Holding back is so boring though. Having fun and going with a big bang is what I always do!!!"

As Shushu jumped into the air, she didn't stop growing as she was pushing her ability to the limit. Seeing the girl in the air, Sahara knew she couldn't outright dodge her in time. After planting her feet firmly in the ground, Sahara put her arms above her head as she was trying to stop Shushu from completely crushing her. Shushu smirked as she grabbed a hold of Sahara's body and threw her on the ground so hard, a small crater was formed.