"What If we help?" Dust said as he turned to Killer, then to Zeph.

"That COULD work," Zeph said as he moved his head in approval, and shortly after, both Dust and Killer joined in to help Zeph, using their own magic and amplifying Zeph's rate and power in healing.

"Hey... How come I heal most of my wounds the moment I get into that Half-Singularity?" Killer asked.

"Well... Shit how do I say this..."

"Your magic reaches its peak in that short time frame, which is why you heal quite fast in that instance,"

"But right now..."

"The situation is vastly different,"

...

"Damn it... They seriously ran off just like that?!" Error said, in clear disappointment.

"Might as well find Golden Boy then, he shouldn't be too far away," Error said as he looked left and right, searching for Dream.

"It's dark as hell in this multiverse... Just what in the fuck did that self-proclaimed prince of shit do?" Error thought until he suddenly heard a portal open behind him.

"..."

"Speak of the devil,"

"My bad pal..."

"Looks like your ass has to wait," Error said as he turned to Nightmare with a fierce expression.

But as he stared at the King of Negativity, he also felt a presence all too familiar, located within Nightmare.

And that was when he realized.

Error then put on an irritated grin, as Nightmare could feel Error's frustration for him, reaching new heights.

...

Dream breathed profusely, his arm slightly bleeding, as did Sau and Insanity, it was incredible how they were still at an equal match despite all that had happened.

"Heh... So, you out of fuel already, Insanity?" Sau asked as he then stood up.

"...Like hell I am, it's idiotic of you to even ask something like that," Insanity replied, gritting his teeth as he was halfway through breaking the sharp bone that he held in his hand.

"Well, let's keep going then-" Sau said, but suddenly stopped in his sentence as he felt an odd presence through his spine.

"Actually..." Sau then grabbed Insanity by the collar.

"We're booking it," Sau said as he flew away, with Insanity in his grasp.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-" Insanity yelled out but was cut off as Dream jumped up towards the two, outstretching their hand out of desperation as their face was as cold as ice.

Insanity and Sau, both felt shivers equal to the one Sau felt beforehand, but the source was much clearer as they looked at Dream from the corner of their eyes.