it turns out--

  So vulnerable.

  What else can everyone say?

  The students all raised their heads, a little bit of a loss.

   After one move, Louis and Lance were also gloriously sent into the treatment cabin.

Yang Bin looked at the students around him and laughed and said, "Boys, don't be frustrated. Today's failure is nothing. We veterans, holding this welcome event for you, it's not intended to discourage you. Go with confidence, because our purpose is to simply tell you that you are still very weak and you are still a little cub who needs protection from your brothers."

students:"......"

  Everyone's faces are black.

  Yue Qiguang even yelled in anger, and wanted to fight the veterans to the death on the spot.

Next to   , Mu Jianling squinted at him and said: "Stupid people usually die without knowing it."

Ji You heard this and couldn't help saying: "Teacher... you are a bit unkind. As our teacher, what you should give us is encouragement, care, and warmth like spring... How can you Taking advantage of everyone's loss, did you deliberately pierce everyone's heart with a knife?"

  Mu Jianling leaned at her and said, "Oh...in the future, I will try to pierce the knife deeper."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 252 Poo Punch!

Teacher Mu Jianling doesn't speak human language, and it's not a day or two anymore. Ji You doesn't care at all. If this is really put in his heart, his heart would have been pierced into a sieve, and the air would leak everywhere. Still lively?

but?

  Don't worry, it doesn't mean you don't get angry.

  Here, Yang Bin's senior student made some irritating, heart-stirring remarks, and the veterans were happier, looking at the new students one by one, just like watching the little chickens...

  The freshmen can't accept it, but—what about it?

From the beginning to the end, only Yang Bin's senior was sent to the veteran soldier, and all the representatives from the student side were beaten on the ground, one by one, either with a lame leg or a severed arm. In short, none of them fell well. of.

  Yang Bin looked at the listless students and smiled: "The challenge is over. Now, let's eat meat and drink at the bar together..."

  The students did not say anything, and their response was not enthusiastic enough.

  The battle was lost, and the loss was so terrible, who is still in the mood to drink and eat meat? Even if there are all kinds of delicious delicacies in front of you, everyone is not thinking about eating them.

The veterans roared and laughed: "Boys, be happy. It is not shameful to admit that you are weak! Come on—be happy, open your mouth, smile, and tell yourself: Although you are weak, you it's actually very good!"

students:"......"

   Damn it!

  It's really hateful!

  At this moment, Ji You suddenly stood up, her voice was loud and thunderous, and said: "Senior Yang Bin, I want to challenge you!"

  Look around for a while.

Interstellar Tattered Queen Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें