1.Introduction

Far away in the kingdom of Matsya Maharaj Virat and Maharani Sudeshna were sitting with their daughter Dyuti. Maharaj Virat , the student of Brahmarishi Vishwamitra was deep in thought's about his daughter's kanya kul.

Dyuti was 10 years old and was a bubbly girl. Keechak always tried to manipulate Dyuti but alas she was not manipulated.

Dyuti was devoted to Shiva Shakti  and their kids. She use to meditate along in the temple as she found peace over there. She looked at her as they looked at each other and nodded. That's when maharaj Virat said.

Virat- Putri , me and your mother have decided to send you to kanyakul.

That's when Dyuti got up and said.

Dyuti- No Pitashree , I will go to Gurukul not kanyakul.
Sud- But putri ...
Dyuti- No Mata , I am the oldest of this generation. I have responsibilities towards the praja.

Both her parents smiled with pride and Devi Sudeshna had happy tears rolling down her eyes.

Virat- Putri that's when we named you Dyuti that means Glory! I permit you to find a guru of your own putri. Vijaya bhava.

Dyuti started her journey after taking the blessings of her parents and then she started her journey towards the East.

She was trying to find a guru and she had crossed Mathura , Kampilya where she got to know that the princess of Kampilya had married 5 men. Then she passed Ayodhya and Mithila.

She had reached Anga and was still finding a guru for her self. It was dark outside and she was sitting under a tree on the river banks of Kaushiki river. She looked at the river and said.

Dyuti- Why mata Kaushiki why? You are the avatar of Mata Parvati and you also yield weapons

Dyuti- Why mata Kaushiki why? You are the avatar of Mata Parvati and you also yield weapons. You have also killed asuras like Shumbh Nishumbh and Dhumralochan then why do the Guru's in Aryavart discriminate against women? Why do those guru's think that a women is weak to yield weapons? Why do they want the women to wear bangles and make food for the men in the family? Why do men want the women to serve them rather that serving the kingdom we live on? Why this curse of living as a women in a patriarchal society why!?

That's when while crying out , she fell a sleep.

In Kailash ,
Mahadev was in deep samadhi while Mata Parvati was having tears down her eyes. A mere 12 year old girl had to face so much. She had been gone from her home for 2 years now and she looked like she would give up on her dreams.

Mata Parvati got up to go and meet Dyuti but as she was to walk a hand grabbed her hand. She turned around to see Mahadev holding her.

Shiva- I know Uma that you are hurt but now is not a time you will meet her.
Shakti- But swami she is completed broken , please let me help her. I will take her as my own student.
Shiva- She is destined to be the student of one of the most formidable warriors of Aryavart , The mighty yielder of the Vijaya , Parshuram shishya , Adhirath Putra , Radhey karna!

On the river banks of Kaushiki river ,
The sun was about to rise and the eyes of Dyuti opened. She saw a mesmerising scene in front of her. She saw a man who had the glow and radiance like the sun it self doing suryapuja.

He had an astha Rathi body , well build muscles and earrings that looked divine. She could make out the person was a formidable warrior.

She knew if her mama keechak fought with that person , her mama would die in minutes. That's when she heard the person say.

Karna- Does anyone want dann?

She knew that she had a chance to find a guru , the once lost faith was reignited by the unknown man. She got up and went to the person.

_________________________
Authors note:-

Dyuti the princess of Matsya , happy?

How was the conversation of Dyuti with the river Kaushiki?

Why did Mahadev say that it's not a right time to speak? Are they going to meet her in future?

Will Karna accept Dyuti as his student?

Rajya suya yagya has not happened btw , Indraprastha is also not made.

Who do you want the wife of Karna to be?
A} Vrushali
B} Subhadra
C} Urvi
D} All 3