"Who's that?" Shawn asked.

"This is my student she's here because of her mother's hospitalization, and she needs a place to stay for a while. Her name is Megan, and Megan this is Shawn." I said.

"Hey." Megan said.

Shawn waved. "Why didn't you tell me she was here earlier?" Shawn whispered to me.

"I don't even know." I said and shook my head.

"I'm gonna go back upstairs now. My apology." Megan said as she walked upstairs to go into the room.

"I'm so tired." I said.

"Go ahead and get yourself some rest. We can continue this some other time." Shawn said.

"I gotta take you back home." I said.

"I'll call an Uber, I want you to go relax." Shawn stated and kissed me.

After Shawn left, I rested on the couch for a few minutes before going to check on Megan to make sure she was alright.

I knocked on the door. "Megan?" I called out.

"Come in." She said.

"Sorry about that love. It's not your fault, I should've been in my room." I told her.

"It's fine." Megan mumbled.

"I had some drinks, I'm going to take a nap. If you need me, just come into my room and wake me up." I said.

"Did I ruin it?" Megan asked.

"Ruin what?"

"You and him were about to have sex, did I ruin it?" Megan asked.

I laughed. "No, it can wait."

"Come here Beyoncé." Megan said and motioned for me to sit beside her on the bed.

"What is it? I'm tired." I said.

"Come here and sit down, please. It won't take long." Megan told me.

I sat down beside her.

"I need a hug..." Megan said lowly.

I hugged her. Megan whispered in my ear, "I want to please you like you did me."

I got up. "Megan, what did we talk about before I left earlier?" I asked her.

Megan got up and pushed me on the bed. "I'm gonna make this fair." She said.

"I'm not mentally prepared to deal with this right now Megan. I'm going to bed now... I feel lightheaded." I stated as I stood back up.

Megan pushed me on the bed again.

I eyed her and took a deep breath. "Megan, push me on this bed one more damn time and I might have to show you something." I stated.

"Show me something, 'peaches'," Megan said.

I squinted my eyes and looked at her. "What did you just call me?" I asked.