Trials By Combat

Within the blink of an eye BTS jumps into action. RM kicks Bibin to the ground. Suga tackles the gaurds. V thows an ashtray at a secret service agent killing they/them imedietly. Jimin destroys Bibins desk with a kick. J-Hope baracades the doors. Jin rips the paintings off the walls. Jungkook frees his chickens of doom. Moments pass yet the destruction BTS caused was unparalelled. "We need a geta way!" Jimin yells. "Move fast and live!" Jin adds. V walks over to Bibin and kicks him. "I eat your heart out man old." The guards bang alon the door. "Mr. Bibin!" They/them yell. "Window." RM says as he prepares the boys for the escape. The Boys lock hands and jump through the window. "Escape!" Jungkook yells as they drop from the dows. "Disperse!" RM commands, and BTS sprint in different directions as to avoid the gunfire. "They don't even stop man!" Bibin yells.

"Look at that. I can't believe those boys did it." George looks on fondly. "Get the limo! We need a pick em up!" Usher yells as he runs into the limousine. The Bangtang boys each make their way to Usher.

The escape was fast. It was like a spark of light setting gasoline on fire. Within seconds secret service thems pursued the boys. "This is wack fo real!" Usher laughs. "Yo, yo, yo, G! My man!" V lifts his head. "Is V! Not G!" He slumps back in his seat. "We show that old man!" Jimin excitedly says. "Nothing gonna stop us now!" As they drive, many cars follow behind them. "Is the po po!" Usher yells. "You gotz anyting good the show em?" RM hands Ig- (I mean) J-Hope the RPG. "Feast on my wrath!" J-Hope Blows the secret service to kingdom come. "I'm glad chicken was saved." Jungkook says simply with a smile. 

Drifting through DC, the boys make it out of the city. "Hard times make good friends." Jin says with a calm gaze. "I thought it was funny." Suga adds as he giggles. "Panda Express!?" V exclaims with big eyes. "Oh no!" RM prepares himself. "No Panda!" Jimin yells at V. "PANDA EXPRESS!?" V exclaims even louder. The thought of Panda Express clouds his mind preventing even the most basic communication. "He gonna go nuclear!" Jungkook yells. "I'll handle this!" J-Hope says. "Hey big guy, the suns getting real low." J-Hope slowly scoots towards V. "No! I! Want! Panda!" V gets louder. "We've gotta find a fast food place, and quick! Hurry Usher!" RM says as they try to calm down Vs furious hunger.