Never

"Have you ever eaten crabcakes?" RM asks the table. "No!" BTS seems answer in sync. "Umm, me neither." YN says afterward. "Have you ever stolen something?" RM asks. "No, I don't believe in it." Jin says. "Yes, one time, long time ago. Very small I was." V states. The rest say no, except Jimin. "The only thing I stolen is army's hearts." He says with a smile. They all laugh a bit. YN answers, and Suga says. "That's what we thought." While they play Jungkook interrupts suddenly. "Wait, guys, look who that is!" They all turn to look.

"Olivia Rodrigo

"Olivia Rodrigo. So what?" J-hope says sassily. "You know how V feels about her!" Jungkook says excitedly. "Oh no, what if she see me?" V says with a concerned look. "You should go talk to her," Jimin says, smiling. "No, no, I can't. It too hard." V says sinking in his seat. "Plus, we're already on a date, guys. we shouldn't be rude." RM tells everyone. "No, I don't mind." YN speaks up. "I think you should go talk to her. It's worth a shot." YN finishes to explain to them."She's right. You should." Suga tells him. And after much pressuring V finally agrees to go and talk to her. He walls over and wispers in her ear.

"I would tell you dirty thing but I don't know how

"I would tell you dirty thing but I don't know how." Olivia seems surprised by this, and she whispers back.

"I could teach you

"I could teach you." She smiles at him. V, of course, didn't understand this. "Okay, that good." He says nervously and hurries back to his seat. Olivia follows him and sits by him. "What the hell?" Jimin says. "He get a girlfriend that fast!?" BTS seems happy but confused, and maybe jealous. "He's good with American words that V." Jin tells them. "Very good job friend!" Jungkook whispers. "Your orders have arrived!" The maitre-d walks in. He notices a new girl is sitting with them. "I'm sorry, maybe I missed you. Would you like to order anything?" The maitre-d says while giving each member their food. "I'll have what V's having and bring vodka, lots of vodka." Olivia inches closer to V and starts to whisper things in his ear he doesn't understand. Everyone gets what they ordered except YN. "Sorry, we're out of soup." The maitre-d says as he walks away.

TO BE CONTINUED...