Don't you worry, Darling

Caroline's agonized screams filled the air as Kallidikas's hand squeezed her heart, ready to extract it. Blood trickled from Caroline's mouth, staining her shirt. Bonnie, desperate to save Caroline, pleaded, "Kallidika, please! Don't do this. She has two little girls who need her."

Kallidika's gaze shifted from Bonnie to Caroline's now desiccating body. Slowly, she withdrew her hand from Caroline's chest, flicking it to rid herself of the crimson liquid. Caroline gasped for breath, relief washing over her, while Bonnie's racing heart gradually settled into a rhythm of gratitude.

"But," Kallidika began with a sly undertone, "I'll spare her for now on one condition. Help me choose an outfit for my date with Kol, blonde. You look like you have a good fashion sense."

"Oh, please," Bonnie scoffed. "Like Kol would ever go on a date with you. Actually, I'm sure Kol is already looking for us."

"Well, he doesn't really have a choice," Kallidika said. "See, Kol is here and locked up in my basement with an IV bag hooked up that has vervain in it. So, he's unconscious right now. And, when he wakes up, he'll be weaker than ever. Which means he can't hurt me."

Bonnie and Caroline looked at each other, shocked. They didn't know Kallidika had taken Kol, too. Bonnie struggled to recall the events through the fog of her drunken state. And then, like a flickering light in a dim room, the memories began to resurface.

In her mind's eyes, Bonnie could vividly see Kol's concerned face when he handed her his shirt to wear after she vomited. She remembered the taste of his lips on hers. And the echo of Kol's voice, calling out to her after he pushed her away last night.

Bonnie glanced down at her current attire, a purple t-shirt and black leggings. It became painfully clear that Kallidika had taken it upon herself to change Bonnie's clothes. And that's when Bonnie realized...as the thought came to her, Caroline seemed to blurt out, "Bitch, you're obsessed," she said.

"You call it obsessed. I call it true love," Kallidika shrugged. "I'm gonna get you cleaned up, Coraline."

"It's Caroline," the blonde corrected. Kallidika left the room to get some wipes. Immediately, Caroline turned her neck to look at Bonnie. "I didn't know Kol was here."

"I hope he's okay," Bonnie said. "Kallidika is a psychopath."

"You're telling me." Caroline looked side to side. "Bonnie, we need to get out of here."

"Yeah, but we need to get Kol first," Bonnie said. "I'm not leaving without him."

"And how exactly are we going to do that?" Caroline asked.

"I-"

Before Bonnie could finish her sentence, Kallidika returned with the wipes. She pulled one out of the pack and wiped the blood stain on Caroline's lips. "While I'm doing this, we might as well do a little Q&A. I'll start. So, Bonnie, what's your secret? What did Kol see in you?"

Bonnie, annoyed, sighed. "I have no idea."

"Oh, come on, Bonnie. Surely you can think of something," Kallidika said as she folded over the wipe.

"I can't really think straight with these ropes cutting off my blood circulation," Bonnie said.

"You know, whatever you're trying to do here, it's not going to work. You're not going to get what you want. Something you should know about Bonnie is that she is fiercely loyal, and she would do anything for the people she loves," Caroline hissed.

Kallidika blinked back. "Really? Now, that is something we can work with. So you would do anything for Coraline and Kol? Like, anything, anything? I mean, how far would you really go? What if you had to choose between them?" She chuckled. "Here's the thing, ladies. As much as I love Kol and would love to keep him alive, I know he'll continue to choose you, Bonnie, over and over again, and I can't have that. It's working my last nerve. So, I realized I really just need this date from him to remind him of our love. After that, I'll need to kill someone. Coraline, your bff since forever, or Kol, the love of your life. One will die and live an eternity of darkness and pain. So...Bonnie gets to choose."