44. Malleus Maleficarum

Mulai dari awal

"Duer kianave kihér tolic einder bolic-"

"What the?" Janet began as she put both teeth in one hand as the incantation stopped momentarily. "Paul!"

INT. AMANDA'S ROOM

The incantation continued as more drips of blood landed on the toothbrush bristles.

"Fiahohshee shé morelorn-"

INT. BEDROOM

Paul ran into the bedroom as the incantation paused again. "What is it?"

"It's my teeth," Janet said.

As Paul saw her, he rushed forward, but the bathroom door slammed shut and the deadbolt locked into place.

Paul pounded on the door. "Janet!"

"Help me!"

INT. AMANDA'S ROOM

The incantation continued again. "Duer kianave-"

INT. BATHROOM

Paul kept banging on the door, and Janet had blood dripping down her chin as she choked and turned to bend over the sink spitting out a tooth and blood. She then spit out another tooth.

"Kihér tolic-"

INT. AMANDA'S ROOM

A closed fist dripped blood.

"Echran-"

INT. BATHROOM

Janet spit blood and teeth into the sink.

"Muk madan-"

INT. AMANDA'S ROOM

Blood dripped on the toothbrush bristles.

"Fiéré fiah-"

INT. BATHROOM

More blood and teeth were spit into the sink. Janet turned away from the sink, holding her hand in front of her mouth, still coughing up blood.

"Ohshee-"

INT. BEDROOM

Paul banged on the door which shook but didn't unlock.

INT. AMANDA'S ROOM

"Einder bolic-" Amanda stabbed the blood-covered bristles with the dagger and the incantation stopped.

INT. BEDROOM

Paul backed up from the bathroom door and went to kick it down as the deadbolt turned and the door swung slowly open. Paul stared in horror as the door swung open more, revealing Janet lying on the floor with blood surrounding her mouth motionless.

The sink was splattered with blood and teeth as one tooth rolled towards the drain.

INT. DUTTON BEDROOM – DAY

Dean, holding his sleeping daughter, and Juliette were questioning Paul about Janet and Sam was searching the bathroom for clues as to what happened.

"She was so scared," Paul said. "I couldn't help; I couldn't do anything to stop it. And I've talked to the police, and I've talked to the medical examiner and no one can explain it. "

"Well, that's why they put the call in to us Mr. Dutton," Dean told him.

"But the CDC, that's disease control, right? What do you think; it's some kind of virus?"

INT. BATHROOM – DAY

Sam closed the door to the bathroom and looked more thoroughly through things.

Dean said, "We're not ruling out anything yet. Mr. Dutton did Janet have any enemies?"