Intro!

-3rd Preson POV-
Loud crashes of pots and pans in the background. "C'mon Singa! You rarely interact! Its... ur... turn!" An unknown voice exclaims.

A figure is pushed through the doorway. Red on top, white in the bottom. And a crescent and five stars. He sighs.

"Hi, I'm Singapore, but my friends call me Singa. I have a pet Merlion, who I call Temasek. I live in with 3 other people in our house. The other 6 members of ASEAN are our neighbours, and they basically live here since they come so often," says Singa. He pauses, pushing up his glasses as a different voice yells.

"Singa! Do a proper introduction of everyone or Malays gonna drink all the Milo and won't leave any for u!"

Singa widened his eyes before clearing his throat. "The one who just threatened me with Milo is Indonesia, Indo for short," a person appears through the same doorway.

"He looks the same as me except without the crescent and stars," Indo sticks his tongue at Singa. "He has a pet Komodo called Ja, short for Jakarta, but it's about the size of his palm, and that's the only reason we let him keep it,"

Two others came out of the doorway. "The one who has a blue on top, red on the bottom, a white triangle, three yellow stars and a sun with eight rays, is Philippines, nicknamed Phil. His pet is a tiny eagle called Mani, short for Manila," Singapore explains.

"The last person who stays here is Malaysia. We call him Malay. He has red and white stripes, a blue rectangle in the corner with a crescent and one 14 pointed star. His pet is a tiny tiger called Kuala, short for Kuala Lumpur.

Their is a room in our house where all the animals stay and they stay in our own rooms occasionally.

All of us have taken care of a certain aspect of the house, well, the two houses technically. The 'jobs' are spread out regardless of which you stay in, that's why the others basically stay here.

Me and Brunei take care of the financial, Malay and Phil take care of cooking our food, Indo and Cambodia take care of planning fun things to do.

Vietnam and Thailand help with shopping items such as ingredients when Malay and Phil hand them things they need to buy and Laos does gardening.

If one of us are free, we usually help another person with their jobs.

The others would be properly introduced next time they come over," Singapore ended.

Malay smiles. "There see? It's not so bad after all, right?"

Singa turned away, slightly blushing. "Yea, sure,"

Indo and Phil looked at each other with a smirk and a knowing look before they looked away, maybe blushing a bit. Indo went into their kitchen and came back with two cups of Milo.

Malay and Singa instantly turned their heads to Indo. They turned it so fast that you could hear their neck crack.

Indo and Phil laughed before handing the drinks to them.

Intro 1 done

Authors note: Sorry, it's so short, and I promise that the other chapters are going to be longer. Anyways I hope u like it!