Chapter 23 - The Sound Room

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Mia asked to watch the video again and sat down on the chair in front of the screen as Ilya and Danila stood behind her and watched it too. It was rough, but Danila made sure to not show the girl's right side since Mia had a recognizable scar there and the girl's face never showed up on camera.

Mia felt unnerved since the girl really did look like her. She asked to watch it a few more times and after the third viewing, she asked what she had to do to record her voice.

Danila leaned over close to her ear and said,

"This needs to be both repulsive and pleasurable for you. Do your thing but make sure you mention Kirill's name at least once." He smelled her hair and looked down her body as she looked up at him and nodded.

God, she made him shiver inside.

Ilya gave her the microphone, pressed record and turned on the video. Mia said nothing as she watched the video again.

"Come on, we can't be doing this all day." Danila tried to hurry her but she slowly turned around to face him and calmly said,

"Do you want me to do a good job? Then shut the fuck up and let me get into it."

Danila was taken aback by her words but said nothing else as she asked Roman to play it again. She then paused the video and suddenly got up from the chair and said,

"Ilya, can you give us a few minutes?"

Ilya left and she turned to Danila and pointed to the chair.

"You're going to have to help me out. I can't...I won't be able to do it...all by myself."

Danila pierced her with his blue eyes but slowly walked over to the chair and sat down. She said nothing else as she sat down on his lap facing the screen. Just like that first time in the Red Room, she sat on him with her back to him and he closed his eyes from the anticipation of the unknown.

She didn't move for a few seconds as she tried to steady her breath but then slowly moved his hand and put it on her waist and the other on her thigh.

She turned the video back on and as it progressed, Danila steadily began to touch her body as goosebumps covered her skin.

He put his face in her neck and breathed her in as her head fell back and his hands reached her breasts which he gently squeezed.

She knew this was so wrong, she knew this was a line she didn't want to cross but she also knew she had no choice. It was either this or it was actually going to be her in the video.

"Fuck, Danila, touch me like you mean it..." she moaned as he ran his hands up her thighs and grabbed her warm pussy. He applied steady pressure as she moved her hips on his lap desperate for some friction.

Danila couldn't believe this was happening as he hungrily touched her and kissed her neck. Breathing into her, he felt her respond with the same energy and as she moved her hips on him, he felt himself getting harder with every passing second.

He put his hands under her shirt and pulled down her bra to get at her bare skin as she moaned in his lap and put her hand behind her to reach his neck. As he pulled on her hair roughly, she gasped and moaned loudly and that added dangerous gasoline to his fire.

The video ended and breathing heavily, Danila slowly stopped his movements as he panted with his eyes closed. She pressed record and turned it on again and began her voiceover as he resumed his actions.

As Mia moaned and breathed sensually into the microphone, Danila restarted with renewed vigour. She loudly gasped as he thrust into the girl on camera and ground her hips on him as she was getting more and more into it.

Eyes closed, hands all over her body and Mia on him, Danila thought he would either cum right there or pass out. This was the hottest thing that had ever happened to him and even though he had been with some of the most beautiful girls anyone had ever laid eyes on, no one titillated him as much as she did.

The forbidden girl, letting him grope her as she moaned into the microphone.

"Fuck, yes, Kirill!" She loudly moaned to fit in with whatever was happening on screen and this made Danila slowly stop and wake up from the dream he was immersed in. His fantasy ending abruptly, he slowly removed his hands from her as she finished and ended the recording.

With Mia sitting on his lap and her skirt raised up to reveal everything, he watched how she slumped over the table and put her head down, breathing heavily. They both stayed silent after their prohibited tryst in the sound room until she lifted herself up, adjusted her skirt and her bra and moved her hair out of her face.

Danila was sitting there not daring to move as his erection was causing him pain and looked at the ground.

"Thanks for the help." She said quietly and walked out of the room not looking at him.

Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, Mia fixed up her hair and makeup and adjusted her stockings and outfit. She couldn't stop herself from smiling as she went over what just happened.

As she laughed at herself and the ridiculousness of the situation, her mood improved significantly.

In the time she was gone, Ilya had made a rough draft of the video. They watched it and the sound of her voice overlayed perfectly with the scene.

"Ebat..." (Fuck...) Ilya said stunned. "You should make porno videos. First try too, she did a great job." He added in Russian.

Danila handed him a stack of hundred dollar US bills and said in Russian,

"You tell anyone, I will kill you."

Ilya looked like he saw a ghost and silently took the money and assured him this would never get out.

As they sat in a fancy Moscow restaurant after their sound room adventure, Mia realized they hadn't spoken since they left.

"Who was that girl?" She asked as she twirled her water glass.

"Just a random chick." Danila responded as he looked out the window onto the beautiful view.

"You just fuck random chicks in your club and film them?"

"Not really. I've never had to do that before. But you're not the only one in discomfort in this situation."

"You going to see her again?" Mia asked but wasn't sure why she blurted that out.

Danila turned to her in surprise and responded,

"Do you care? Who I fuck?"

Mia's cheeks burned and Danila noticed. With interest and energy he fully turned toward her and tried to catch her gaze and asked astonished,

"Are you...jealous? That I'm fucking girls in my club?" He paused but then added, "You want it to be you, don't you?"

"No. Don't imagine things." She said coldly. "It seems that you are lonely and want genuine love but...you're not going to find it that way." She tried to deflect but Danila wasn't buying it.

He felt like someone awarded him a gold medal and he leaned back in his chair and smiled at her. Maybe things would play out in his favour after all. Maybe her façade was cracking and she would cheat on Kirill as she wouldn't be able to hold out anymore.

Author's note: Is Mia jealous that Danila is with other girls?

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️