5 • Bonding

Everyone gathered around a small table at gems base, the hermits Worried sick about their friend.

"Who saw him last? I don't think anybody would of went into the rain other then him." Suma stated questioningly, who would go out in the rain?

Everyone broke off into chatter, everyone except scar stating they were asleep or working in inside projects, except scar.

"I, was.. out and about" Scar mentioned, everyone had drifted into their own conversations.

'what if it's my fault?' Scar wondered, god he'd never forgive himself..

Yet, In a whole nother dimension, grian was there, exara in his arms as he wondered about scar and the other hermits.

"Hey xar, how about when we get out you come stay with me?" grian mentioned, the both having just woken up.

Exara gasped, a cheeky grin on her face like before "Eek! You'd let me do that Mr grian?"

Grian smiled at her, before replying "ofcourse kiddo, u can't just leave a kid out in the open world can I ?"

So they chatted for a while, grina learning more about exara like how she's 9, really likes llamas and the colour maroon,aswell as she loves nature and exara learning more about grian like His fitness, his sister, his builds and so on.

It was peaceful for awhile.. it would be like that for a while, atleast grian hoped before slowly drifting off with exara again... he finally understood Suma and what it's like to feel the need to protect someone so badly.. this kids life was in his hands, and he'd take his own life for her.

God he was acting like a over-protective British father.

"Sleep tight kiddo.."

"Sleep tight.."