3 • dancing in the rain

"grian!" The tall,eleven boy He knew to be scar shouted, he had a concerned look on his face, He was sad but happy. Happy to see his 'bestfriend' again.

Grian looked up, a quilt,sad look on his face as his eyes met with scar.

rain slowly started, leaving the two boys staring at eachother, the elvern boy with a light green robe and A dumb smile on his face with his hair half up in a bun and half down.

And grian, A somber look of quilt evident on his face with his red jumper and parrot-like wings, his hair messy over his eyes.

scar rushed up to him, Tears were in his eyes as he embraced grian tightly, his voice was quiet "what happened to you?"

he was quiet for a moment, Staring at scar.
"alot..alot scar.." His voice was Quiet, with slight cracks where he was stopping himself from crying.

They stayed like that, scar hugging grian tightly in the rain as grian slowly but surely hugged him back, he felt quilty, as he stared at scar. It was a somber happy look, Like on of happy but you belong to something else...

but they stayed like that, a quilty expression evident as they stood there, soaking in the rain before scar laughed a bit.

Grian was nosing his head along to the rhythm of the beat scar had started doing some small dance moves, like a miniature waltz alone until grian joined in.

One step forward, 2 step backward, 1 step right 2 step left, repeat X2, twirl, one step backward 2 step forward, one step left 2 step right, repeat X1, twirl repeat. It continued like this matching the rhythm of the rain until it slowly stopped, a light in the sky as they disappeared their separate ways..it was nice while it lasted and grian wouldn't be seen for a while now..

Running steps appeared behind grian,

"Boo!''