1 • a bit too long.

It had been over a week since double life, nobody had seen grian, Not even pearl or mumbo.

He had been avoiding everyone.

Yet after nothing from grian.. no answer to knocking from scar, no texts back to pearl, Ignoring munbos calls... He always grabbed the food left by.. he didn't know.

He hadn't known who was giving him food, And he felt shitty about it.

He finally opened the door.. expecting scar yet, it was Xisuma, holding a basket of fruit.. "Suma?" Grians voice was..raspy, a relief smile spread across his face, though it was hard to tell as the helmet Suma wore obscured lost of his face from view.

"Grian, My goodness your okay. what happened? We were all so concerned." Sumas Eyes twitched as he examined grian...

Messy hair, Eyebags, broken glasses,  paint on his clothes and face, Puffy eyes.. He was a mess.

"I'd.. prefer not to talk about it." Grians voice was quiet, And he sounded like he was holding back tears when X hugged him tightly.

grian wasnt in a good state and X didn't like seeing his friends like this. He was gonna do his best to make grian feel... better? Atleast somewhat.

So, he tried. he didn't get to far but grian was.. back to looking like a functioning person again, which was... good enough for today.

It was late when X left, Leaving grian alone in his room with only the faint glow of a nearly burnt-out candle..

His mind wandered, from his highschool experience, to Evo then through His building focus' and Hermitcraft and 3rd life, last life and double life...

Double life.

The cause of his new problem.

The reason he avoids scar.

The reason he shut himself off.

The reason he only communicated with those out of Hermitcraft.

The reason he didn't want to leave, the reason he was scared of losing someone. He didn't want to hurt someone. not again.

So, he shut himself off. He worked on small building projects, researched, Checked in the rift.

He was paranoid. He was paranoid of things he couldn't avoid..

Yet, there he was. alone on the dark, with only a burnt-out candle keeping him company. He was alone.. completely and utterly

Alone