4 • no-one there

Grian turned around, yet there was nobody there.

So he continued walking back, But kept hearing his name being called and running footsteps next to him, behind him and that.

Yet there was nobody there, As grian stepped into his house he Heard his name being called again, Yet from Infront of him.

He looked uo dizzily, his vision went blurry as he looked at a.. purple creature before his vision went black and he passed out.

After who knows how long, grian woke up, surrounded by a familiar purple colour, "Ah, xelqua is up.finally." a quiet voice from Infront of him said, "hi! I'm... uh..." they were a kid, probably 13-15, they glanced around.. "hm.. oh! I'm exara!" The kid smiled, or exara smiled. before going quiet and grabbing a book.

"you've been here before? Your quite quiet.."

"Oh sorry... uhm yeah I have." He replied, short but a good enough answer. "So You are xelqua? The runaway watcher I got told about?" "The one and only.."

There was silence as exara stared at him, The poor kid..maybe if he got out of here he'd take them with him.

exaras voice was quiet again, "do you like hugs? Can I have a hug?"

"Sure kid." Exara smiled at.this and walked over hugging him.. it was nice.

He was going to get this kid out of here.

No matter what

(Well this is, a bit different from what I was planning to write but.. I didn't actually have a plan for this story. So here ya go:) )