"Okay okay. I will, " Sebastian snaps out of it and slaps himself.

"Okay, so don't do that to yourself," I tell him.

"Sorry.." He apologies.

"Don't apologize."

"Okay, I won't."

I hear Noelle's in-pitch singing the song along with Ramona and Evie. "'Best believe I'm still bejeweled when I walk in the room, I can still make the whole place shimmer!'"

How can Ramona dance so gracefully?

Wait.

Did I just say that?

There is no way I'm catching feelings for her.

I don't believe it.

In a different area, Carlos and Sebastian are now sitting on a couch with controlling consoles in their hands battling against each other in Super Smash Bros.

"¡Ajá! ¡Te lo mereces!" Carlos exclaims in victory.

"¡No, no lo hice!" Sebastian yells at him tackling him on the couch.

I smack my hand on my forehead in disappointment. They always do this.

They say they're seventeen, but they act like they're twelve years old.

I check my purple watch for the time: 8:55 p.m.

I have another hour before I go back home.

I have another hiatus to do tomorrow with Uncle Aaron. He said he'll tell me all the details when I come back from the party.

After Sebastian tackled Carlos, Penelope told them to stay away from the video game console. I wish I had gotten a video of that.

Now, we're all just hanging out in the living room.

"Dude, I totally won," Carlos claims.

"No, you didn't. I used my ultimate on you on your last heart." Sebastian recalls his last move on him.

I'm listening to their conversation, but two people get my attention as they walk into the party.

Kaleb and Jason.

Kaleb.

My hand clenches into a fist at the sight of him. He walks over towards Ramona and places his arm over her shoulder acting as if he's her girlfriend. Quickly, Evie smacks his arm off of her.

Thank you, Evie.

I don't know what Kaleb is saying, but he puts his hands up in defense.

"Yo you good, Miles?" Sebastian looks at me with concern.

"Yeah... I'm fine." I lie at the sight of Ramona and Kaleb next to each other.

They don't listen to me and they try to figure out who I'm looking at.

"Dude, are you jealous of Kaleb?" Carlos asks me.

I don't answer him.

I won't admit it.

"Admit that you're jealous, otherwise I'll tell Ramona you like her." Carlos stands back up to go to her, but I grab the hem of his sweater pulling him back.

"Nuh, uh. You won't do that." I don't let go of my grip on him. "Then admit it," Carlos states.

Carlos goes to bite my arm, but I smack his head and he escapes my grip on him. "Fine, I will." He stops in his tracks and turns slowly toward me. "What was that?" He cups his ears gesturing me to say it louder.

"I admit that I am jealous. Are you happy now?" I state firmly. 

"Yes." He smirks evilly. 

I then chase after him landing on top of him. "Who's the best?" I ask him. 

"Me?" He stupidly answers.

"Who is the best?" I say louder. 

"Miles! You're the best!" He wheezes at the pain of me sitting on his pelvis. I get back up, while Carlos is exhausted on the floor. I lend him my hand and he takes it, standing up.

"If you do that again, I will do something worse than this," I warn him. 

"I don't plan to," He tiredly mutters as he goes back to the couch. 

Sebastian takes a look at Carlos who is sprawled out on the couch, "Poor Carlos." He pats his shoulders.

The music changes to Lover by Taylor Swift and many couples appear slow dancing to the song. I look over to Ramona who is sitting next to Evie. They're watching Noelle and Jason's slow dance. 

I never thought I'd say this, but they do make a good couple. 

Kaleb walks over to Ramona and asks her to dance with him, lending his hand. 

Do not take his hand.

Please. 

Evie butts in and takes his hand. Kaleb turns his head to Ramona, looking hurt. Evie is now slow-dancing with him as friends. Evie is probably telling him the strict rules that Ramona has. Ramona catches my eye and waves her hand to me. I wave to her back, giving her a small smile.

Ramona takes her phone out and types something. I then get a message.

Ramona - Sorry for earlier. The least I can do is text you. So, how are you doing?

Miles - You're all good. My mom is like that to me, too. I'm doing fine, hbu?

I see the bubble messages go up and down.

Ramona - I'm doing good. Just a lot of stuff for Chem and Spanish.

Miles - Did you finish that one assignment in Spanish?

Ramona - I did, I was just overthinking it too much.

Miles - You'll do fine, I know it :)

Ramona - Thanks :)

Bubble messages appear again.

Ramona - Oh frick, I have to go home. It's 9:45 pm. I'll see you at school :D

Miles - Drive safe with Evie and Noelle. Goodnight :)

Ramona - Goodnight Miles :D

I shut my phone off and I saw Ramona, Evie, and Noelle leave the party. I look over to Sebastian and Carlos and I see them fall fast asleep on the couch. I wake them up and they look tired as hell.

I help them out the main door and throw them in the backseat of my car. I get into the driver's seat, adjust my mirrors, and turn my headlights on before I turn the engine on.

I look over at my left shoulder and drive onto the street to their houses. I dropped them off and called their siblings to get them. I drove to my house and parked outside the curb.

I took the keys off the engine, got out of the driver's seat, walked to the main door, and opened it relieving my sigh as I walked into the house.

■ □ □ □ ■

Authors Note: Helloo!! I did just make a double update, woah. I was definitely planning on how I was wording Miles's POV. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed Miles's perspective in this chapter!

I hope it got the feeling of him being jealous of Kaleb and other qualities of him! I might actually do more of his perspective going on in this story, so buckle up!

Question of the day: Favorite part of Miles's perspective?