"What's wrong with it?" I asked confused.

She closed her eyes and raised her eyebrows. "It's too revealing."

I laughed. "It's just a shirt."

"Megan. Change it." She demanded.

"I'm grown." I said.

Beyoncé chuckled, "Okay". She then walked out of the room I was in and I followed behind her. She went into her room and got me another shirt.

"Put this on." Beyoncé said as she handed me the shirt.

I shook my head.

Beyoncé eyed me. "I'll change your shirt for you if I have to. Don't test me. I don't understand why you're being so stubborn about it. That shirt is inappropriate." Beyoncé stated.

"I've seen you wear low-cut shirts with your cleavage all out and I didn't say anything to you about it because you're grown and you can wear what you want." I said and eyed her back.

Beyoncé took a deep breath. "Put. The. Damn. Shirt. On."

"Is this shirt tempting you to suck my titties again?" I asked with an attitude.

Beyoncé mean mugged me. "Certainly not. If you continue with this disrespectful behavior in my residence, I will demonstrate something to you."

I rolled my eyes and snatched the shirt.

"Thank you." Beyoncé said and walked out.

I put the shirt on and went into the living room. My phone was ringing, it was an unknown number.

~📞📞~

Lisa: Hello?

Megan: Hey, who is this?

Lisa: Hey baby, I'm okay.

Megan: MOM?

Lisa: Yes, it's me.

Megan: Oh my god, I miss you!

Lisa: I miss you too. Is Monie still with her friends?

Megan: Yes I think so, but Dad kicked me out for nothing

Lisa: Where are you now?

Megan: Miss Knowles house. Been here since yesterday.

Lisa: Wow. Okay, stay with her until I get out of the hospital. Tell her I said thank you, I'll pay her extra when I get a chance. I'll call Monie and tell her she can stay with her friends a little longer.

Megan: I didn't tell her you got in a car accident

Lisa: It's okay I'll explain everything to her. I love you

Megan: I love you more..
___________________________________

"Everything okay?" Beyoncé asked.

"Yes she's okay, is it okay if I stay until she gets out of the hospital? My mom said she'll pay you extra." I told Beyoncé.

Beyoncé looked at me for a while. "Yes of course."

"Why'd you take so long to say that?" I asked

"No reason. I simply ask that you refrain from displaying a negative attitude towards me, because I won't be too nice if you keep it up. Okay?" Beyoncé said.

"Yes ma'am." I said and smiled.

Beyoncé winked at me.

I smirked. "Don't wink at me."

"Megan, it's just a wink." Beyoncé said.

"But it makes me-"

"No, it does not. Stop thinking of me in that manner."
Beyoncé said.

"I still feel bad.." I mumbled.

Beyoncé sat down beside me. "Feel bad for what?"

"Not helping you. What you did felt so-"

She cut me off. "I'm okay. Let's not bring it up anymore." Beyoncé stated.

I blew my breath. "You tellin' me to learn some respect but you steady cutting me off." I said.

"I would prefer not to hear about anything sexual. The gesture I made for you last night was a one-time occurrence, as I only intended to bring some comfort during a difficult time for you, such as being kicked out by your dad and your mom getting into a car accident." Beyoncé explained.

"I have just one question and I won't bring it up anymore." I said.

"Okay." Beyoncé said while giving me eye contact.

I looked down. "If it was another student, would you have comforted them the way you comforted me?" I asked.

Beyoncé remained silent, which made me look at her directly. Our eyes met, and we maintained eye contact for a full minute, I noticed her breathing picked up speed. She broke eye contact for the first time and then got up from the couch and casted a downward glance at me.

"I have to attend to some matters; I will return home later tonight. Remember, there is money on the counter in case you want to order something." Beyoncé said as she grabbed her purse.

I got up and stood in front of the door.

"Megan, I gotta go." Beyoncé said lowly.

I pulled Beyoncé in and hugged her tight. She tried to push me off but I didn't let her.

"Let me go." Beyoncé said.

"Wait. I simply want to express my love for you; my mom is the only one who has shown such deep care for me. It means a lot to me and I believe it's the reason why I feel the way I do when I'm around you. Even Jordan, my boyfriend, has not made me feel as loved and supported. I truly value you, and I apologize for the negative demeanor I've shown you recently; you don't deserve it." I said to her before crying.

Beyoncé put her arms around me and hugged me back."I understand." She said softly.

I felt a spark run through me. I stopped hugging Beyoncé and walked away from her. "Sorry, it's happening again..." I said.

"What's happening?" Beyoncé asked and looked at me.

"The feeling I get every time you touch me or look at me." I told her. "Even when you talk to me with a low tone.. it does something to me."

"I'm gonna give you some time alone." Beyoncé said. Before she walked out of the house she walked up to me and held my hands. "I love you too." She said as she looked me in my eyes and then smiled.

Kiss her
Kiss her
Kiss her

I wanted to kiss her so bad but I controlled myself and fought the feeling off.