Sequel?! / Fun Facts!

Start from the beginning

Now
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
Onto The
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
Fun Facts!
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

Fun Facts

Scroll if you wanna learn some funny, interesting and out of pocket fun facts about this story/ characters.

———

1.) This was originally a 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 plot!

2.) Due to fun fact number one (1) 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 was originally supposed to be a supporting/side character.

3.) Mya was originally supposed to be Angel's 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 friend, that would later end up fucking Angel after a heated argument with her boyfriend.

4.) Dominique was originally supposed to ask Angel out and get 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝. She then would later date another stud in which Angel becomes jealous. Once Angel realized her feelings for Dominique, the story would go from there.

5.) Dominique was 𝐧𝐨𝐭 supposed to kiss Angel when she was drunk (chapter 3). Dominique was originally supposed to kiss Angel sober while they were just chilling at Angel's place.

6.) Dominique was originally supposed to fuck Toni by her 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 and Angel was then gonna find out and be jelly, but still in denial.

7.) While Dominique and Angel were fucking Toni, they were supposed to kiss; Which would then led them to saying '𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢' and deciding to just fuck each other instead ;)

8.) Alia was 𝐧𝐨𝐭 supposed to be in the story AT ALL.

9.) Alia's name was originally 'Dominique's roommate' LMAO. She was only supposed to be mentioned 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 (in chapter 4) but, somehow managed to weave her way into the plot.

10.) Niya's original name was 'Dominique's cousin' and she was only supposed to be mentioned 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞. I later decided that she had relevance to the story.

11.) Dominique was originally 𝐧𝐨𝐭 supposed to have a good relationship with her mother for totally different reasons then disclosed in the book. Her mother was supposed to be homophobic, and that would be why they didn't get along.

12.) Dominique's father was originally supposed to be 𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐢𝐫 AKA Mr. Bodyguard Man from the first book, Sinfully Yours.

13.) Hazel was supposed to get 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 fucking in her parents house. LMAO...

14.) Angel and Hazel was originally gonna have a relationship 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 to Niya and Nijea's.

15.) Speaking of Nijea. She wasn't supposed to be in the plot at all either. Once she was in the plot, I was gonna have her 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭 with Angel heavy. In this case, she would get into it with Dominique...

16.) Speaking of not supposed to be in the plot. Yazmin was 𝐧𝐨𝐭 supposed to be in the plot either LMAO.

17.) Yazmin and Dominique were supposed to 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 again.

18.) At first, Yazmin was gonna be Dominique's 𝐞𝐱...

19.) Originally, Angel was gonna 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 on Dominique and that's how they break up. Angel would then realize her mistake and plead for Dominique to take her back. (I decided against this because Dominique has been through enough!)

20.) Dakota was originally gonna be 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝, a girl instead.

21.) Dominique was originally supposed to break her 𝐥𝐞𝐠, not her arm again.

22.) Kyndall was supposed to try and 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞 Dominique when her and Angel weren't together. Drama. Drama. Drama.

23.) I thought about making Layla Dominique's 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 but that was gonna be too emotional and depressing for me to write about. Writing about the actual plot was still emotional and depressing though. They'll always be best friends. Forever :)

24.) Dominique and Angel were supposed to be 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩 longer, but I needed more tea in the plot so yea.

25.) Nessa was supposed to show up at Angel's door 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭...but then I remembered that women with lady parts can't get other women pregnant. Sadly. (It wasn't gonna be Angel's baby anyways, it was just for the plot LMAO)

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:
If I write an intersex story (gxg) would y'all read it??!

♥︎

ALSO! I have a completed gxg story titled She Gets the Flowers. It's a femxstem story and some have said it's more of a wholesome story. So if that's your cup of tea, go check it out!!!

𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒!

Thank you for your time. And thank you again for reading, voting and engaging! Love you guysss!

———