18.

The Start

*Days Later*

"And then we lowkey fell asleep on the hill. But it was only for a few minutes and we didn't get robbed so that's cool." I explained to my mother.

"That's so adorable. And y'all haven't had sex yet. Bonus points." my mother nearly cheered.

"Um..." I looked away while sipping my tea.

"Okay? Never mind then." my mother said. "It's not like that mother. I swear. I actually like her. Yea, we started off with sex but we haven't done anything since we've been back to talking. Well, besides kissing." I truthfully explained.

"Mhm." my mother nodded. "I'm serious." I stated before looking at my phone since it dinged. I started smiling at the message Dominique sent me.

Dom: Wyd?? We haven't talked in forever and I wanna see you

I definitely just came from that woman's apartment.

"Is that her texting? I bet it is." my mother teased, trying to be nosy. "Back up. All in my phone." I chuckled, pressing my phone against my chest.

"Fine." she sighed while walking away. I then responded back to Dominique.

Me: I wanna see you too<3 what about tomorrow at practice?

It was a joke. I swear.

Dominique clearly didn't take it that way. I covered my mouth at her response.

𝐃𝐨𝐦: Angel Mylah Pearce-Ford don't get beat the fuck up.

Well shit.

𝐌𝐞: I got something you can beat up

𝐃𝐨𝐦: Nah cause you keep playing with my emotions

𝐌𝐞: How???

𝐃𝐨𝐦: Cause you say shit like that but if I pull my strap out you gonna be running

𝐌𝐞: Damn right

𝐃𝐨𝐦: See...I just wanna make you feel good

𝐌𝐞: And cripple my ass

𝐃𝐨𝐦: Of course <3

𝐌𝐞: Anyways.. I'm finna strap you

𝐃𝐨𝐦: Yes mommy

𝐌𝐞: Chillll

𝐃𝐨𝐦: You still at your mother's house?

𝐌𝐞: Yea

𝐃𝐨𝐦: Tell our mom I said hi

𝐌𝐞: No.

"Mother, she says hi." I smiled. "Aw, I love her already. You have to bring her by sometime soon." my mother suggested. I nodded as my phone buzzed again.

𝐃𝐨𝐦: Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

𝐌𝐞: Shii.. you want it that bad?