42.

Trust Issues

*Weeks Later*

"...wait, stop." Dominique whispered, annoyed. "What wrong?" I sighed. "I just- it's just not doing it for me." Dominique expressed. "What about this?" I wondered, changing positions.

"No..." Dominique said, clearly becoming more annoyed. "This?" I questioned, trying to work with her.

"No. Angel, just get off me. I don't even care anymore bruh." Dominique started gesturing me to move. I sighed in annoyance while getting off of Dominique.

I then rolled over away from her and aggressively pulled the sheets on me.

To say Dominique and I's relationship was going through a rough patch was an understatement. Ever since Dominique broke her arm again, things just haven't been working out.

There's been arguments nonstop, indirect comments, miscommunication, trust issues, we've barely had sex and when we do, we never finish.

Honestly, I think some of this stems from Dominique feeling less than or invalid since her accident.

I know that I've done some wrongs these past few weeks too, therefore I take full responsibility for my actions as well.

I looked over my shoulder when I heard Dominique getting out of bed.

Dominique put her boxers back on and exited the room. I rolled my eyes while turning back around. I knew she was going to sleep on the couch. It wasn't the first time she's done so recently.

A few minutes had went by before I decided I was going for a drive. I got up and put on a hoodie and sweats. I then grabbed my keys and headed out my bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Dominique immediately asked when I walked by the living room. "I'm just driving." I sighed.

"You're just driving? At 12 in the morning?" Dominique questioned. "Yes! At 12 in the morning because I'm irritated, and I've been trying so hard to stop arguing with you." I voiced.

"Why all of a sudden you're acting like you don't trust me or something?" I questioned. "What?" Dominique scrunched up her face.

"Please don't piss me off. Cause you know exactly what I'm talking bout. Everything I've been doing lately, gets questioned by you. Almost as if you're tryna catch me doing fuck shit." I stated.

"Let's be so for real." Dominique rolled her eyes, getting back on her phone. "Yea Dominique. Let's!" I responded. Dominique ignored me, scrolling on her phone.

I quickly made my way over to her and snatched her phone from her hand.

"Stop ignoring me when I'm tryna talk to you. You're really starting to piss me off when you do that shit." I said.

"Angel give me my phone." Dominique calmly spoke.

"Nah, I'm good." I turned around, putting her phone in my pocket as I headed towards the front door.

"Bruh, Angel I'm not playing with your ass. Give me my shit before I spazz out for real. And I promise you it's not gonna be pretty." Dominique said, walking up behind me.