49.

Right

*A Month Later*

I sat at my kitchen island, waiting for Dominique to finish getting ready. Instead, I heard her continue bouncing the basketball in my room.

Eventually, the sound was beginning to piss me off. I stood up, ready to make my way to my bedroom and tell Dominique to stop. Just as I got close to the room...

"Fuck!" Dominique suddenly shouted in frustration, followed by the sound of glass shattering.

"Dominique." I panicked as I stepped into the room.

My eyes went to Dominique, who was sitting on the edge of my bed with her head down and arms over her head. The basketball had slowly rolled over to me.

I then trailed my eyes to where the ball came from in the first place. "Dominique?" I questioned in a whisper when I saw it.

The shattered glass all over my floor and what was once my body mirror, shattered as well.

Ace came running in with a sense of urgency. "Not right now baby. Mommy made a mess. I have to put you up for now, okay?" I explained while picking up Ace.

I gave him a kiss before putting him in his little play area in the living room. Ace pouted a bit as his ears went down.

"It's okay, you're not in trouble. I just have to clean up the glass. I'll be right back I promise." I softly explain. I picked him up and kissed him one more time before going back to my room.

When I walked back into my bedroom, Dominique was in the same position as earlier.

"Dominique." I called her name rather firmly. "What?" she mumbled in response. "Did you throw your basketball at my mirror?" I questioned firmly.

"I'll clean it up." Dominique sighed, lifting her head a little. "That's not what I asked." I stated. "Yes, I did." Dominique sighed again.

"Sit up." I told her. Dominique sat up and immediately began shaking her leg repeatedly.

I knew it was her meds. Even the mirror.

Due to Dominique's occasional paresthesia and numbness, her doctor prescribed her more meds. But we quickly noticed that her new meds were affecting her ADHD. They made her more aggressive, impulsive, impatient and overall extra hyper.

I mean, the side effects weren't all bad. The sex was...top tier.

"What happened?" I asked, kneeling down to her. I placed my hand on her leg and gently rubbed, trying to calm her down.

"I keep trying but I'm not getting shit right. And it's pissing me off. I wanna be able to play this season Angel. But I can't get this shit right. It's driving me crazy!" Dominique expressed, gesturing a lot as she was unable to stay still.

"And my fucking arm is going numb again. This shit is aggravating!" Dominique continued.

"Ugh!" she randomly shouted while falling down onto the bed. "Dominique." I calmly said. She shouted again in annoyance while sitting up.

"Excuse me." Dominique quickly said while getting up. She quickly left the room then came back with a broom, dustpan and paper bags. "Dominique." I spoke again.

Addicting Sins | 𝒘𝒍𝒘On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara